They said it's not possible, but not on our watch. Yes folks, we have done it in HUB++. For the first time ever, you can get DISCO LED notifications for your incoming messages. Many color combos, disco patterns and speed to choose from. Multiply those three and imagine how many different patterns you can generate! But if you have a cool pattern in mind, let us know what it is.

Although Disco LED is stealing the thunder of this post (as deserved), we also implemented a few more features that users have asked for.
    • Auto forward emails/sms messages to another email address
    • Use your own music for audio notifications
    • Repeating audio notifications

Full List of Features:
    - The only app with Disco LED in market.
    - Custom SMS/Email notifications that includes Disco LED, Audio, Vibrate and Preview
    - Preview popups are loaded with quick actions such as Mark Read, Flag and Delete
    - Customize notifications down to the bones per Account or per Filters
    - Filters allows for matching based on sender, to, cc, subject and content keywords
    - Filters can also take auto actions such as Mark Read, Flag, Forward and Delete
    - Clean and Stunning UI built in Cascades Native Platform
    - Many LED color combos to choose from
    - Choose Disco patterns
    - Choose Disco speed
    - Queued notifications for simultaneous LED alerts
    - Over 40 preloaded audio alerts
    - Choose your own audio
    - Set the audio alerts to loop forever
    - Custom vibration lengths

We are only getting started with this and remember, only the sky is the limit. So stay tuned for more surprises as things unfold.
    kccman, Justthecrack and sala7 like this.
    03-19-13 06:21 PM
    great job!
    devcellent likes this.
    03-19-13 06:25 PM
    Please spread the word. We need your support to pay our bills.
    great job!
    03-19-13 06:30 PM
    They said it's not possible, but not on our watch. Yes folks, we have done it in HUB++. For the first time ever, you can get DISCO LED notifications for your incoming messages. Many color combos, disco patterns and speed to choose from. Multiply those three and imagine how many different patterns you can generate! But if you have a cool pattern in mind, let us know what it is.

Although Disco LED is stealing the thunder of this post (as deserved), we also implemented a few more features that users have asked for.
    • Auto forward emails/sms messages to another email address
    • Use your own music for audio notifications
    • Repeating audio notifications

Full List of Features:
    - The only app with Disco LED in market.
    - Custom SMS/Email notifications that includes Disco LED, Audio, Vibrate and Preview
    - Preview popups are loaded with quick actions such as Mark Read, Flag and Delete
    - Customize notifications down to the bones per Account or per Filters
    - Filters allows for matching based on sender, to, cc, subject and content keywords
    - Filters can also take auto actions such as Mark Read, Flag, Forward and Delete
    - Clean and Stunning UI built in Cascades Native Platform
    - Many LED color combos to choose from
    - Choose Disco patterns
    - Choose Disco speed
    - Queued notifications for simultaneous LED alerts
    - Over 40 preloaded audio alerts
    - Choose your own audio
    - Set the audio alerts to loop forever
    - Custom vibration lengths

We are only getting started with this and remember, only the sky is the limit. So stay tuned for more surprises as things unfold.
    I don't have the led option see.

Updated : figured it out.

The message pop up is not working for me. I have the preview set to on....
    Attached Thumbnails HUB++ [Disco LED Edition] Now Available-img_00000010.jpg  
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 03-23-13 at 06:34 PM.
    03-23-13 04:25 PM
    Is there anyway you can just have the message notification sound and then have it turn off when the user swipes to to see the message?

What I mean is my notification sound continues to repeat when I have it customized to repeat once and won't turn off until I start trying to that person who sent me something.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 07:07 PM
    If HUB++ is set to do just one notification sound, it should stop. Could you please contact support @ devcellent . com if your are still experiencing the issue.

If you have it set to repeat, you need to open the message so that it stops. Just having a peek at the HUB would not do that. If and when APIs are available, we will certainly look into that.
    Is there anyway you can just have the message notification sound and then have it turn off when the user swipes to to see the message?

What I mean is my notification sound continues to repeat when I have it customized to repeat once and won't turn off until I start trying to that person who sent me something.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:09 AM
    Just got the update and Kudos on making the minimized screen into a battery meter. Would like to see a phone notification come soon, but I guess it's in the works. I see others have gotten the phone notification in their apps, so hopefully will come to HUB++ soon.
    devcellent likes this.
    04-01-13 12:40 PM
    As for the phone, we would think that both phone and BBM calls would be combined together based on current available API. That's why we did not include that in our app. However, you are right, this is something we are now considering adding.
    Just got the update and Kudos on making the minimized screen into a battery meter. Would like to see a phone notification come soon, but I guess it's in the works. I see others have gotten the phone notification in their apps, so hopefully will come to HUB++ soon.
    04-01-13 02:17 PM
    Hi,

Just want to bring to you attention that if I end all of my current BBM chats and then restart a chat with a contact that has history, the indication and sound for facebook/twitter that I have programmed is activated, it doesn't do this with contacts I've never chatted with on my Z10 just ones with a history on the Z10.

Can you look into this to see what's causing it?

Thanks

Posted from my Zed 10*CA*
    04-01-13 04:04 PM
    "the indication and sound for facebook/twitter that I have programmed is activated" - did you mean it gets activated for BBM, i.e., you get the same notification for BBM as defined for FaceBook/Twitter within HUB++? We would appreciate follow-up email to support @ devcellent . com .

Hi,

Just want to bring to you attention that if I end all of my current BBM chats and then restart a chat with a contact that has history, the indication and sound for facebook/twitter that I have programmed is activated, it doesn't do this with contacts I've never chatted with on my Z10 just ones with a history on the Z10.

Can you look into this to see what's causing it?

Thanks

04-01-13 04:33 PM
    I will send an email, what further information do you need to help you, screen shots? Anything else?

04-02-13 10:42 PM
    That would be great. Any information with regards to sequence of events leading up to HUB++ was closed, as well as what other apps were in the active frame.
    I will send an email, what further information do you need to help you, screen shots? Anything else?

04-02-13 11:45 PM
    Deleted my earlier post. I figured it out! My app sound settings are different from my notification settings! I don't know why they are separate, but all is well now!
    Last edited by homeseto; 09-23-13 at 07:45 PM.
    09-23-13 07:27 PM
    any word on when the update cones out and allows for headless app function?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 10:58 PM
    any word on when the update cones out and allows for headless app function?

Posted via CB10
    Please note that, HUB++ would have to first get official approval that it can run headless. We do not have a timeline at the moment.
    09-25-13 09:50 PM
    Hi dev, first of all thank you for this app. I purchased it a while ago. After using it for a while, I noticed some small and some bigger issues.

I have a green led light for my whatsapp messages. When I receive the message when the phone is locked, everything works perfect as it should, that is that the green led starts to blink. But when I receive two whatsapp messages (from 1 person) the led blinks when receiving the first message, and then stops when receiving the second message. That means that I dont see any led blinking anymore, without doing anything. I hope I did explained it good. My os is Q10SQN100-3/10.1.0.4633.

Now there is also a minor bug in the app itself. On the Q10, the turn off button is hard to see. Please see attachment:

HUB++ [Disco LED Edition] Now Available-img_00000305.png

If you have any more questions, I will be glad to answer them.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 05:17 AM