I bought the app but have no clue how to use it. Can figure out how to set LED notification for callers, how to set up anything or what the features are! I emailed their support but got nothing from them. Any idea where I can find basic tutorials for the latest version?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 10:55 AM
    Ya there for sure is a learning curve with that app... is there something in particular that you were trying to figure out?

I wish there was a way to change the notification volume without going into the app...
    02-11-14 11:07 AM
    Join the club.

Have had it for a month and whatever settings I set they work for an hour and poof - they're gone !

Frustrating.
    02-11-14 11:08 AM
    i bought it too and was really frustrated with it..i did figure it out.. but don't really like it.. i wish bb would put these features in the hub or on contact page so we could customise them our selves.. without having to use a 3rd party app..
    Karan Mohal likes this.
    02-11-14 11:09 AM
    So are we all being suckered onto spending the money for an app that we won't use? What's what happened to me! Can figure out how to get started!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 12:07 PM
    For starters how to set a particular contact for a specific LED notification. I see that it starts with profiles and accounts and didn't know where to start. Don't even know what other features there are. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 01:52 PM
    For starters how to set a particular contact for a specific LED notification. I see that it starts with profiles and accounts and didn't know where to start. Don't even know what other features there are. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Lets assume you want to set a certain person's SMS messages to come thru with green LED:

From within hub++:

Click the icon that looks like a silhouette of a person in the bottom menu bar

Click the icon in the bottom right, looks like a silhouette of a person with a + beside it

In the drop down menu beside 'received via' choose 'text message'

Click on '+from'

Click 'contacts'

Choose your contact, set a label as desired..

Now, click on the '>' beside Criteria (top of the screen)

You should be in the 'Notifications' screen: click on 'LED' from the menu bar under 'Notifications'

Swipe LED to 'On'

Click on the drop down menu beside 'LED Color'

Choose 'Green'

Set your pattern and speed as you'd like (options are directly under LED color)

Click on the disk icon on the bottom right (to save)

Done!

You'll want to make sure that you go into your phones Notification Settings (just type 'Nofitications' in the universal search) and turn LED to off (else the bb10 notifications and the hub++ notifications will overlap each other)

If you plan on using HUB++ for audio notifications as well, turn 'Sound' to off in the stock bb10 notification screen as well.

I use hub++ for all my notifications, so my stock bb10 notifications are all off, except for 'Instant Previews' and 'Notify during calls'

Hope it helps..
    02-11-14 02:55 PM
    Yes! Looks like a big help. I will try. What about to set the same but for incoming calls? BTW, how is one supposed to know that when purchasing the app? Why don't they offer a tutorial?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 03:27 PM
    Yes! Looks like a big help. I will try. What about to set the same but for incoming calls? BTW, how is one supposed to know that when purchasing the app? Why don't they offer a tutorial?

Posted via CB10
    For incoming calls , click on the @ symbol from the app's main screen, then click on the drop down menu beside 'Account' , choose 'All incoming calls' and then set your preferences below!

I dunno why there is no tutorial... it would def help... I just worked my way thru the menu's and tried to figure it out..
    02-11-14 04:01 PM
    Is there a way to set different colors for different individuals within the account?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 04:50 PM
    For incoming phone calls? I don't think so.. you can set the missed call led indicator to a custom color per contact. Incoming calls will all be the same custom color, regardless of which contact is calling, as far as I know.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 08:17 PM
    Bummer. I seem to remember on my BlackBerry 9930 that I was able to. I tried to set the settings as described above and saved it. Still just blinks red. I'm going to play with it some more. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 08:33 PM
    Is there a way to set different colors for different individuals within the account?

Posted via CB10
    For incoming calls, NO...but for sms and email, it is customizable for each contact.
    02-11-14 10:44 PM
    Have ya'll tried the "profile" tab within Hub++? I have it set to be silent weekdays from 8-5, but there is no "save" option on that profile tab. And so far it has never saved.

Perhaps I need to tweak something in the main BlackBerry settings?

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 09:20 AM
    Okay if you turn off the main setting then my BBM won't blink and I bought Color LED Messages and it's the same. BS
    02-16-14 10:01 AM
    Okay if you turn off the main setting then my BBM won't blink and I bought Color LED Messages and it's the same. BS
    I have Color LED too, BeBuzz and also Watcher. But I use Hub++ since it is headless. If you turn off LED from the main setting, you have to set the LED for BBM in your LED application.
    02-17-14 07:17 AM
    Have ya'll tried the "profile" tab within Hub++? I have it set to be silent weekdays from 8-5, but there is no "save" option on that profile tab. And so far it has never saved.

Perhaps I need to tweak something in the main BlackBerry settings?

Posted via CB10
    There is no save option, but it is saved.
    02-17-14 07:20 AM
    Still haven't gotten this working. I was instructed that I need to turn off all notifications in my phone settings and let HUB++ take control of notifications. Is that true? If yes, won't that disable instant preview (which is something that I very much like)?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 07:39 AM
    Still haven't gotten this working. I was instructed that I need to turn off all notifications in my phone settings and let HUB++ take control of notifications. Is that true? If yes, won't that disable instant preview (which is something that I very much like)?

Posted via CB10
    After going headless, HUB++ no longer supports preview, hence please use the device instant preview. We will update the message. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    03-13-14 02:46 PM
    After going headless, HUB++ no longer supports preview, hence please use the device instant preview. We will update the message. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Not sure I understand how to do that, what notifications do I disable in the phone settings and what do I leave active?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 06:55 PM
    Not sure I understand how to do that, what notifications do I disable in the phone settings and what do I leave active?
    The rule I follow is not to let the audio or LED notification settings overlap. For example, if audio notification is enabled for a criterion in phone settings, I disable it in Hub++. You can also set the phone to handle mainly audio notifications and leave the LEDs to Hub++. Or, disable as many notifications in the phone settings as are possible and let Hub++ handle them instead.
    03-13-14 07:50 PM