- CrackBerry Abuser
02-08-13, 05:59 AM #3
- 264 Posts
I have this app on my 9900 and it works, but it only supports one email account. Once you get your HP email address for your printer you don't even need to use the app. I send docs from my playbook to the printer via HP the email address and it works great...
- CrackBerry Addict
02-08-13, 02:21 PM #5
- 582 Posts
Re: Hp Eprint
To install CUPS on Linux desktop, it isn't very difficult. Often it is pre-installed.
On ubuntu : aptitude search cups
then install the packages
Then to set / add printer from the desktop browser : http://localhost:631
Add your printers then enable sharing.
Finally, in playcloud :
host : ipp://IP_CUPS_HOST/printers/PRINTER_NAME
login : linux username
password : linux password
(you can allow anonymous user)
If need, I can add a document on my blog...
- By eshields1014 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-11, 06:57 PM
- By jimjeffcoat in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-11, 08:23 AM
- By John.P in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-10, 09:34 PM
- By Intimidator in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 18Last Post: 02-11-09, 07:02 PM
- By bigredrandy in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-09, 10:28 AM