Hi, I would preciate if someone know the answer.

Well, I am sure some of you are using yahoo emails or fastmail's etc. And if you have created disposable email addresses, you have noticed for sure that those disposable email addresses are not connected with your main password for email, and I am using this a lot, because it's lot more secure to give someone such email addresses because it's again lot harder that someone can hack you if he has only that disposable email.

Gmail aliases are too funny, because it's very easy to figure someone's main email. Yahoo, Fastmail, Startmail etc, have disposable email addresses which are not connected with the main email password. Only the main email (which noone don't have to know, if you corresponding only using disposable emails) is connected with the main email password.

So, excuse me, because of this uvertira, but when I've been entered all necessary details of an fastmail or yahoo email accounts, into blackberry 10 emaio client, I could only use my main email, which I don't want.

Is there any way for blackberry 10 email client to recognize disposable addresses of an email account? To have something like in gmail called "Send email as" where you pick in menu from which email you want to send an email. And also, is it possible to have an folders from email client, where I have already created filters, for sorting emails!

Thanka in advance
    02-06-16 04:50 PM
    In Fastmail, create a folder in your inbox to hold mail from your "temporary" email domain and create a rule to send all mail addressed to that domain to that folder.

In your BlackBerry Hub, go to the settings for your Fastmail account, expand the inbox, look for your temporary domain folder and choose to sync that folder.

When mail arrives to your temporary email domain, it will appear in the Hub and use the same notifications as your Fastmail account. For custom notifications for your temporary domain, use Hub++ or other third-party application.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 11:19 AM
    I might add, if you go to Settings > Accounts you can select the default account for sending emails (and calendar entries).

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-07-16 01:43 PM
    Hi, I would preciate if someone know the answer.

Well, I am sure some of you are using yahoo emails or fastmail's etc. And if you have created disposable email addresses, you have noticed for sure that those disposable email addresses are not connected with your main password for email, and I am using this a lot, because it's lot more secure to give someone such email addresses because it's again lot harder that someone can hack you if he has only that disposable email.

<snip>

Thanka in advance
    Who are you dealing with, the mafia? Some shady characters?

Just kidding....
    joeragan likes this.
    02-09-16 11:03 AM
    Thanks ubersurfer very much, I'll try this now. Much obliged man

EDIT: I am very impressed really. Now I can have synced my emails from disposable addresses, because I wasn't aware honestly that I can expand inbox But ubersurfer, please look at the first screenshot below. Still no possibility to compose email from those disposable addresses. Again only from the main account.

Attached Thumbnails How to use disposable email addresses in blackberry email client?-1.jpg   How to use disposable email addresses in blackberry email client?-2.png  
    Last edited by Vladislavt; 02-13-16 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Adding the question
    02-13-16 04:45 PM
    Hahahahaha, no �� i've learned this long ago, and always taking care not to make again the same mistake. Login email address is only known by me, and always corresponding with disposable addresses. Internet is full of "shady characters", I agree ☺, but also using emails in such way, it's lot easier to reject some marketing emails etc, because I just delete that disposable address and they are gone.
    02-13-16 04:52 PM
    Thanks man. Just trying this your words with ubersurfer's recommendation
    02-13-16 05:01 PM
    Thanks ubersurfer very much, I'll try this now. Much obliged man

EDIT: I am very impressed really. Now I can have synced my emails from disposable addresses, because I wasn't aware honestly that I can expand inbox But ubersurfer, please look at the first screenshot below. Still no possibility to compose email from those disposable addresses. Again only from the main account.

Thanks for the kind words.

You'll need to send mail under your aliased address directly from the Fastmail site. Their mobile GUI is easy to use, though.

Posted via CB10
    Vladislavt likes this.
    02-14-16 02:20 PM
    Ok, thanks. I understand. I am using fastmail through browser, but thought that maybe there's some tricks for an email client. No problem, at least coming emails will be seen in real time
    02-14-16 04:14 PM