Hi there!

Hope this is the right forum to post in. Have been debating about getting LastPass premium - has anyone tried it on BB10 (app world or android port)? The app world reviews seem to be mixed. Was wondering if it works on banking apps?

Thanks!
    05-17-15 03:40 PM
    I have it on my BlackBerry Passport. Its not as smooth of an experience as it is on a desktop PC browser. But I still find it handy to have. In order for it to automatically log you in, you need to use the browser that is part of LastPass. Since I use the regular browser, I have to login manually by cutting and pasting my password (that I look up in LastPass). It would be great if they integrated LastPass with the standard browser.

If I go to the LastPass app and open a site, it will prompt which app to open it in. If you choose LastPass, it will automatically log you in.

And if I remember correctly, on my old Z10, when logging into LastPass, I always had to enter my password and then my user name (otherwise it would blank out the username field).

I'm using the version from BlackBerry World. Haven't tried the version on Snap/Amazon.
    DarkV likes this.
    05-18-15 12:40 PM
    I also use Lastpass on my Z10. I agree with the previous post in all respectable. One thing to add, while it's easy to copy PWS to the clipboard in Lastpass, the accounts settings screen in BB10 does not support pasting. It's a pain to use very secure Passwords in BB10 for that reason. I have unique and complex 12-16 character PWs that I change monthly for all my services, and updating my BlackBerry is a monthly chore. However, it would be impossible without Lastpass (or another full service PW manager that syncs across all devices. )

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 08:19 PM
    LastPass user here too, quick tip, for the browser use the bookmarklet and it will auto fill your usernames and passwords
    05-27-15 11:33 PM