How to install the standard Bridge App on AT&T BB10 phone
Now that AT&T will launch the Z10 this week. I wanted to share how I got the non AT&T version of the Bridge app on your Z10.
If the Bridge app is already install follow these steps if not skip step #1.
1. Delete AT&T Bridge
2. Turn off device and remove sim
3. Turn on device with no sim installed
4. Connect wifi and download bridge and install bridge
5. Turn off phone and reinsert sim card.
6. Turn on the phone.
7. NEVER UPDATE BRIDGE WHILE THE AT&T SIM CARD IS IN THE PHONE.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-17-2013, 03:28 PM #2
- 374 Posts
Another useful tip.
I'm supposing AT&T have somehow overwritten the BlackBerry's coding for the options on downloading BlackBerry's [Official] Bridge? Weird.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
- 03-23-2013, 11:25 AM #6
- By perking in forum SK TelecomReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2013, 05:01 PM
- By teostar in forum PlayBook RootingReplies: 167Last Post: 06-16-2012, 08:51 AM
- By yogi_hm in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2010, 04:51 PM
- By BlackBarryNewb in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2009, 04:13 PM
- By ajpak in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 03-05-2009, 06:07 PM