Hello guys, is it possible to convert my presentation .express file into viewable .ppt file which will be able to see like presentation on android or PC?

If I export like html file, the presentation will be able to open only using browser or html viewer but this won't be regular presentation view, but like an ordinary web page.

Thanks in advance 😉🍸
    01-02-17 07:20 PM
    Not sure anyone has ever tried. Try and let us know lol.
    01-02-17 07:38 PM
    Not sure anyone has ever tried. Try and let us know lol.
    😄😄😄 Tried already, but it's not regular .ppt file and cannot be open with Power Point 😄
    01-02-17 09:15 PM
    Tried already, but it's not regular .ppt file and cannot be open with Power Point
    That's thinking too conventionally. Try changing the extension, try opening it in other apps that support .PPT etc.
    01-02-17 09:20 PM
    If you're using Linux (like me), try converting it in the terminal with convert:

convert file.html file.ppt

(of course, substituting file with the actual file name)

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    01-02-17 11:48 PM
    Aha, I understand. Ok, thanks guys. I am actually using puppy linux slacko, and will try that converting in terminal 😄👍

For now, I am using screen recorder on Q5 and while hitting the volume button UP I am scrolling the presentation and recording and getting at the end .mp4 file. 😄

P. S. Zamzar site, for example, after uploading .express extension, answered me that it is not recognizable file and let me send the note with the wish to involve these extensions, and I have explained that it is native blackberry presentation file. 😉
    01-03-17 07:59 AM
    The .express file format is something BlackBerry Sweden cooked up, and is still unable to be converted to .ppt.

Looking at it with a hex editor, it's apparently just a tar file. I made a simple presentation, saved it to a .express file and extracted it with 7-Zip. Two files popped out: a copy of the photo I inserted into the presentation, and a index.json file. That index file is the entire presentation in JSON format; not directly transferable to PowerPoint, and more hassle than just saving as .html and recreating it from that. And there is no BlackBerry Sweden anymore, so the app will never be able to convert to .ppt anyway.

Here's the JSON file if you want to look at it: [JSON] { "backgroundAmount" : 0.50, "customThemeColor" : 0.50, "date" : "03 - Pastebin.com
    01-03-17 12:31 PM
    Thanks thurask.

I am not so skilled to be able to understand json files, etc., but also have noticed that .express file my rar could extract into images and json.

I am so sorry that it will be unfinished work, because such easy way for making the presentations using only mobile phone I didn't see anywhere. Man, in a couple of minutes, with those patterns we can create full presentation. 😄👍 With this, many other BB10 apps and of course our hub, we literally have mobile office in hands. And all that office work can be finished with one hand literally and with other hand we can drink coffee 😄😄😄😄😄
    01-03-17 12:43 PM