I've downloaded the New York Times app, but haven't subscribed to the service. This week I've started receiving notifications in the hub about some news story that I guess they think I'd be interested in reading.

Any way to stop these nitifications?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 12:57 PM
    I've downloaded the New York Times app, but haven't subscribed to the service. This week I've started receiving notifications in the hub about some news story that I guess they think I'd be interested in reading.

Posted via CB10
    Settings/Notifications/Other Application/NYTimes All alerts from ON to OFF hopefully that works. I've left mine on..
    08-29-13 01:18 PM
    Settings/Notifications/Other Application/NYTimes All alerts from ON to OFF hopefully that works. I've left mine on..
    Yeah I tried that and currently have them set to off, but no change. I haven't restarted my phone since I changed the settings. Maybe that might help.

Thanks for the reply.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 01:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    You'll have to change the settings within the NYTimes app. Swipe down from the top and change push notifications to off.
    niss63 likes this.
    08-29-13 04:45 PM