Hi all

I am a completely Virgin to forums, so I don't know where to go for anything :/

Okay so I have read some of the post's for Instagram and I get lost

Really wanting to get it on my Z10

Can some one please explain to me in the simplest for on how to do it please

Cheers guys & dolls

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 09:08 AM
    Hi all

I am a completely Virgin to forums, so I don't know where to go for anything :/

Okay so I have read some of the post's for Instagram and I get lost

Really wanting to get it on my Z10

Can some one please explain to me in the simplest for on how to do it please

Cheers guys & dolls

Posted via CB10
    first, welcome!

second, it depends what OS you are running.

third, just get igrann. its awesome! i love it!
    you have to sideload this. instructions are found here: Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com
    once you're ready to sideload, get the iGrann bar, and enjoy! iGrann - Instagram Client for BlackBerry 10
    pkcable likes this.
    01-14-14 09:13 AM
    A virgin! Fetch the sacrifice ritual apparatus!.. I mean... Welcome to the forums!

There are a few ways to go about getting instagram on a Z10:

first, welcome!

second, it depends what OS you are running.

third, just get igrann. its awesome! i love it!
    you have to sideload this. instructions are found here: Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com
    once you're ready to sideload, get the iGrann bar, and enjoy! iGrann - Instagram Client for BlackBerry 10
    This is one of them. Kudos for beating me to the punch ikalinin.

You cal also sideload the original instagram app, converted to BB10 as descried on this post: http://crackberry.com/how-install-in...ckberry-os-102

More over, if you run the 10.2.1.xxxx leaks, all you have to do is grab the APK file and install it directly. I'd say either this or iGrann are the easiest ways to go about it.

If you wanna check the leak out: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ll-q-z-887047/
    pkcable likes this.
    01-14-14 09:14 AM
    I use blackgram, you have to purchase it from Blackberry world but it works good for me.

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    01-14-14 09:32 AM
    I edited the thread title to make it appear as a question that could be answered so it can be more helpful to other looking for this same information. Thanks to those providing the answers.

Also welcome to CB Katie!
    01-14-14 09:37 AM
    Get Igran it's free plus it's native

Posted via CB10
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    01-14-14 09:38 AM
    I use blackgram, you have to purchase it from Blackberry world but it works good for me.

Posted via CB10
    i actually bought Blackgram too. but everytime i log in, i get an email from instagram about some security and i have to change my password. my wife and i share an acct, so then you change it, and have to update on both phones everytime you exit and come back into blackgram. it still needs some work.. but like i said, i purchased it just for the dev support. i also donated to igrann. i feel its important to support our native app developers.
    01-14-14 09:41 AM
    With IGrann do I have to use my laptop to get it on Z10? Because every time I try to download on my mobile it's says can not open download

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 10:23 AM
    you have to install a chrome browser addon, and sideload it w/ the z10 connected to a pc.
    01-14-14 10:55 AM
    Thank you so much for all the help guys I now have Instagram or should I say igrann this site will be my savour

Posted via CB10
    cbosdell likes this.
    01-14-14 11:01 AM
    Thank you so much for all the help guys I now have Instagram or should I say igrann this site will be my savour

Posted via CB10
    Aww, glad to hear! Welcome to the forums, you'll learn a lot about your Z.

Let us know how you like iGrann
    01-14-14 11:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    Igran is currently in beta but once it's released I am sure it's going to be in black berry world

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 12:09 PM