Hide Files & Folders For Blackberry 10

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-bf-custom-.png

We are glad to announce the latest stable release of Hide Files for Blackberry 10.
    Hide Files for Blackberry 10 is a software that can Hide Folders,Sub-folders,Files,Photos,Music,Videos,Documents and any other type of file from unwanted people.This helps in protecting confidential data from others.It comes with Password protection so that no one else could change its settings.Now Share Blackberry 10 devices without any fear of losing Privacy !!

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-promotionalfinal-custom-.png

Below are the features of "Hide Files" :
    • Supports SD card and Phone Memory both!
    • Thumbnails of Pictures is now supported.
    • It offers two Hiding Modes - Fast Mode and Stealth Mode.
    • Using Fast Mode even a 2 GB Video file can be hidden in a fraction of second.
    • For highly confidential data we offer Stealth Mode.Stealth Mode makes it impossible to find the file on device.
    • Password protection
    • Hide any photos,videos,documents,songs etc.
    • Private Browser added in Hides Files ! Now you can browse the internet privately inside Hide Files ! There is password protection to avoid people from accessing the Private Browser!
    • Now with Active Frames support ! When minimized,the active frame will be shown with Battery Level,Battery Status,Day and Date .
    • Also,there will be randomly changing wallpaper on the active frame.
    • Integration with BBM.
    • Orientation to landscape and portrait mode is supported.
    • Enhanced security - The password will be asked if the app was left running and the screen went off or if the app is coming back from Active frame mode to Normal mode.This has been done to enhance security so that no one else could see that what is being hidden.
    • Data Recovery option for both Fast and Stealth modes.
    • Preview files from within the software.
    • Multi select - Add multiple items at a time to the hidden items list.
    • Hide/Unhide all of the items in the list at a time.
    • Hide/Unhide only the selected items.
    • Remove all/selected items at a time from the list making the removed item visible again.
    • Simple and intuitive interface

It is available from Blackberry World at below location :

Get Hide Files for Blackberry 10 at Blackberry World

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-getatbbworld300.png

Supported Devices are all Blackberry 10 Based devices. For example :Blackberry Z10, Q10 and Q5.

Watch YouTube Video :

Screenshots from the Software :

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-img_00001507.jpg

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-img_00001501.jpg

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-img_000015062.jpg

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-img_000015192.jpg

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-img_000015202.jpg

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-img_00001509.jpg

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-img_00001510.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	getatbbworld300.png 
Views:	2654 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	180127

Price : 1.99$
    Regards
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home Page : Home
    Help Page : Help
    FAQ : FAQ
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runis...71167123025823
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/RunisoftLtd
    Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-rounded.png
    Last edited by Runisoft; 08-16-14 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Name Change
    the_igg, Imo_97, Nugzie and 1 others like this.
    07-07-13 11:36 PM
    I have used this app since I got my Z10 months back. It is a very useful app to have. And although I never had stability issues, I appreciate the consistent updates. Anyway, can you clarify what the difference is between fast and stealth mode? I know it has been mentioned that stealth mode is more secure. But in what way? If I use either method, will my file still be hidden in my SD card? Or does stealth mode hide the file in phone memory, since it does mention that phone memory will be used.

One improvement I would like to see is to make the scrooling a bit faster. I have quite the list of hidden items and the flick scrolling isn't as fast here as it is in other parts of the OS. I know this app is not written in Cascades which may explain for this, but maybe a slight tweak to make it scroll a tad faster?

Another feature I would like to see is an embedded preview player. Currently, when I am previewing my hidden items, it opens an external media player. I would love to see that media player within the app itself. That would make this app a lot better

Overall, solid app and definitely recommended.
    07-08-13 12:20 AM
    I have used this app since I got my Z10 months back. It is a very useful app to have. And although I never had stability issues, I appreciate the consistent updates. Anyway, can you clarify what the difference is between fast and stealth mode? I know it has been mentioned that stealth mode is more secure. But in what way? If I use either method, will my file still be hidden in my SD card? Or does stealth mode hide the file in phone memory, since it does mention that phone memory will be used.

One improvement I would like to see is to make the scrooling a bit faster. I have quite the list of hidden items and the flick scrolling isn't as fast here as it is in other parts of the OS. I know this app is not written in Cascades which may explain for this, but maybe a slight tweak to make it scroll a tad faster?

Another feature I would like to see is an embedded preview player. Currently, when I am previewing my hidden items, it opens an external media player. I would love to see that media player within the app itself. That would make this app a lot better

Overall, solid app and definitely recommended.

Thanks a lot for your feedback ! We are continuously putting our best efforts to improve the software.
    We appreciate the improvements suggested by you.We are working in these.We will post back in case an update is available.

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home

Last edited by Runisoft; 08-26-13 at 06:53 AM.
    the_igg likes this.
    07-08-13 12:54 AM
    Hey, I am a frequent user of your app also. I have noticed that within the latest build of the app, when I preview a photo it becomes automatically unhidden again so I can see it within the Pictures app. Is this meant to happen? If so I'd prefer it to be an option as it becomes rather annoying if I forget and the wrong people may see my photos lol.

Great app nonetheless!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 07:02 AM
    Hey, I am a frequent user of your app also. I have noticed that within the latest build of the app, when I preview a photo it becomes automatically unhidden again so I can see it within the Pictures app. Is this meant to happen? If so I'd prefer it to be an option as it becomes rather annoying if I forget and the wrong people may see my photos lol.

Great app nonetheless!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks a lot Shaun for your suggestions ! We always welcome the suggestions from our Customers.

When a file is hidden,it is encrypted technically.These files are not in usable state.Hence we have to decrypt them first so that these could be recognized and previewed in Blackberry 10 devices.

But we have noted down you request.We will definitely try to do something for this.If there are any updates,we would post on this thread.

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home
    YouTube : RunisoftLtd - YouTube
    shaunj539 likes this.
    07-08-13 11:43 PM
    Hi,

As per the requests from the users,we have changed the icon and name of Application Hide Files.

All users,please upgrade to the latest version of Hide Files.

Now Hide Files would appear with name "Subscription" in your Blackberry 10 device.

We hope this will increase the privacy and offer a better experience with Hide Files to our users.

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home
    shaunj539 and the_igg like this.
    07-17-13 02:38 AM
    Thanks for the update! Eases up suspicions for sure. Hope to see more updates coming
    07-17-13 11:18 AM
    Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 10:17 PM
    I realized that the price of the app is now $1.99. Why the increase in price? Just curious is all. Cause when I bought the app, it was only $0.99.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 04:48 PM
    Since early release of Hide Files,there have been major upgrades and feature additions.For example,
    -Now Hide Files supports hiding Folders
    -Thumbnails of pictures are supported
    -Stealth and Fast Hiding modes have been added
    -Recovery options have been added
    There are various costs involved when we do continuous improvements and maintenance .To make up for these costs we had to go for a slight price increase.But for this price and these many features, Hide Files is a real value for money
    the_igg likes this.
    07-23-13 04:03 AM
    Since early release of Hide Files,there have been major upgrades and feature additions.For example,
    -Now Hide Files supports hiding Folders
    -Thumbnails of pictures are supported
    -Stealth and Fast Hiding modes have been added
    -Recovery options have been added
    There are various costs involved when we do continuous improvements and maintenance .To make up for these costs we had to go for a slight price increase.But for this price and these many features, Hide Files is a real value for money

Yes I agree definitely a recommend app! Hopefully the suggestions I made earlier are considered. Would really love the previews of pictures and videos to be within the app, and not external

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 08:19 AM
    yes.we have started working on your suggestions.we will update you once we release the upgrade with these enhancements.
    07-24-13 09:42 PM
    Yes I agree definitely a recommend app! Hopefully the suggestions I made earlier are considered. Would really love the previews of pictures and videos to be within the app, and not external

Posted via CB10
    Hi igg,
    We are glad to inform you that we have incorporated your suggestions in the latest version of Hide Files !

-Now Hide Files includes internal previewer for both Images and Videos.
    -Not only this,it also includes Slideshow mechanism.
    - It now supports preview/slideshow of folders also.
    - Multiple items can be selected now for the slideshow.
    - Since the previewer in isolated from the Pictures and Videos application of Blackberry 10, these will not show your Pictures and Images in Recently Viewed.This will increase the security.
    - Hide Files will now prompt you to Hide the Files if these are unhidden.

The latest version is available from Blackberry World.Go ahead and grab it

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-getatbbworld300.png

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home
    07-29-13 08:48 AM

Great app nonetheless!

Posted via CB10
    Hi Shaunj539,

We are glad to inform you that we have incorporated your suggestions in the latest version of Hide Files.Now,if there are any unhidden files after preview,Hide files will automatically prompt you to Hide the Files.This will make sure that you won't forget to Hide your files.

Views:	3261 
ID:	186952

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home

Name:	rounded.png 
Views:	2794 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	186953
    shaunj539 likes this.
    07-29-13 08:53 AM
    Yes have already updated the app! Thank you so much App is really great now. Nice job!
    Runisoft likes this.
    07-29-13 10:59 AM
    Thank you! Very appreciated :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 06:04 PM
    This might be a kind of weird feature, but I was thinking... is it possible to have two usernames for the application? say someone does decide to click it.. where you could add different kind of pictures for example lol

I think that would be pretty cool but not something that's needed.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 03:36 AM
    This might be a kind of weird feature, but I was thinking... is it possible to have two usernames for the application? say someone does decide to click it.. where you could add different kind of pictures for example lol

I think that would be pretty cool but not something that's needed.

Posted via CB10
    rightly said.But keep the ideas coming.We are eager to hear suggestions from our users.
    07-30-13 08:02 AM
    Yes have already updated the app! Thank you so much App is really great now. Nice job!
    Hi igg,

You suggested to improve the scrolling performance in Hide Files and we have done it in our latest version 2.0 !

Go ahead and grab it now !

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home

07-31-13 01:04 AM
    Announcement :

A new version(2.0) of Hide Files is available in App World.The new features of Hide Files are :

a) Completely native look and Feel with Black Theme.
    b) Improved scrolling performance.
    c) Inbuilt previewer with Slideshow capabilities.
    d) Multiple items can be selected now for the slideshow.
    e) Since the previewer in isolated from the Pictures and Videos application of Blackberry 10, these will not show your Pictures and Images in Recently Viewed.This will increase the security.
    f) Hide Files will now prompt you to Hide the Files if these are unhidden.

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home

Last edited by Runisoft; 08-06-13 at 04:15 AM.
    shaunj539 likes this.
    07-31-13 01:07 AM
    A new version 2.1 of Hide Files is on the way.It will be available soon in Blackberry World.
    the_igg and devin266 like this.
    08-06-13 04:26 AM
    Wow the screenshots for the update look great. Am waiting excitedly for the update to be pushed to my phone. One question though, any chances of adding an in-built video previewer as well? i got two other friends to download this app a while back and they have been asking the same as well. Thanks
    Runisoft likes this.
    08-06-13 11:44 AM
    Wow the screenshots for the update look great. Am waiting excitedly for the update to be pushed to my phone. One question though, any chances of adding an in-built video previewer as well? i got two other friends to download this app a while back and they have been asking the same as well. Thanks
    Thank you! We are going to show more features and screenshots once the new version is available in the Blackberry World.
    The video previewer is also included in Hide Files.Just like you preview a photo,you can preview a video as well.Just select a video and hit Preview.
    We hope it would be helpful.

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home

08-06-13 01:20 PM
    we are excited to announce that the new version 2.1 is now available in Blackberry World !

Below are the features of the new version :

- Private Browser added in Hides Files ! Now you can browse the internet privately inside Hide Files ! There is password protection to avoid people from accessing the Private Browser!
    - Now with Active Frames support ! When minimized,the active frame will be shown with Battery Level,Battery Status,Day and Date .
    - Also,there will be randomly changing wallpaper on the active frame.
    -Integration with BBM.
    - Orientation to landscape and portrait mode is now supported.
    - Various improvements in look and feel.
    -Enhanced security - The password will be asked if the app was left running and the screen went off or if the app is coming back from Active frame mode to Normal mode.This has been done to enhance security so that no one else could see that what is being hidden.

We are eager to hear the comments from our customers

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home
    08-07-13 02:37 AM
    We are glad to inform that our Product Hide Files for BlackBerry 10 has passed the rigorous testing at BlackBerry.BlackBerry has certified it with "Built For Blackberry" !!!

Runisoft Development Team
    shaunj539, the_igg and rjk123 like this.
    08-28-13 08:16 PM
146 123 ...