Are there any instructions on exactly what you can do in Remember? It seems like a hidden jewel the more I find out about it. I would really like to be able to flag text messages.
    08-12-13 11:43 PM
    I feel the same way. I love REMEMBER. I use it all the time. I think there are some youtube videos you can get tutorials on it... but I wouldn't know anything about flagging texts, sorry
    08-13-13 02:00 AM
    OK thanks. From the Blog posted here yesterday, I think, it looks like there is a lot of potential for this app. but many features seem to be found by people stumbling on them. I will check YouTube.

If you can flag text, then this app would do what the Add To app did in the old OS's.
    08-13-13 10:18 AM
    You can flag text/sms messages. Open the desired sms and press the message for a couple of seconds until a menu appears on the right side.

Apparently, there are two menus, one for copying the message and another for other options. Which one appears depends on how long you press.

You need the menu where the 'share' icon appears. Then select the 'share' icon followed by 'Remember'

You will now get options to select the desired folder location, file name, etc. Update the details and select 'save'

The sms is saved as a text file.
    rhitdoph likes this.
    08-14-13 11:41 AM
    this does NOT work for me. i am on 10.1 (verizon) . maybe this is new in an an update?
    08-16-13 04:00 PM
    You need for open the text message first then hold one finger on the text.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 06:44 PM
    You need for open the text message first then hold one finger on the text.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! Works like a charm.
    08-16-13 07:25 PM
    got it...i was taping and holding the text in list view. you are right, you just need to open the text and tap the actual message. awesome! this is better than BB7 "Add To" app!
    08-16-13 10:16 PM
    OK, this gets the text into the Remember App as a txt file, but I can't get it to open in the Remember file. it says "this file type isn't supported". anyone else get this error? i am on the stock Q10 OS.

got it...i was taping and holding the text in list view. you are right, you just need to open the text and tap the actual message. awesome! this is better than BB7 "Add To" app!
    08-16-13 10:19 PM
    Yep, I'm getting that error too. Looks like the work around is to either cut and paste the text message into Remember or share the text message to your email then flag the email.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 05:09 AM