So, I recently started side loading games and apps to my Z10 today. All the apps run fine, with no issues, but games are another story. All my games (Except Flappy Bird) don't run at all. Minecraft, Plants vs Zombies 2, Temple Run, none. When I recent my phone, and click on of the games, it starts loading (Blackberry logo with blue loading meter at the bottom), then crashes, and the cycle repeats. I'm side loading with the BB10/Playbook Manager, and using various .bar files from different websites. From what I've seen, the .bar files work for other people (For example, I got the Temple Run 2 file for a forum post on this site, and it seemed to work fine for everyone). I tried with and without Wifi, it made no difference.

Here are 2 screenshots I took showing when some games won't load. Others, like a free Simpsons game, will crash instantly after the permissions popup. Help! Side loaded Games Not Running-error-2.jpg Help! Side loaded Games Not Running-error.jpg

Am I doing something wrong? Is it my connection? My phone? The files themselves? Any help would be appreciated!
    02-28-14 07:41 PM
    Have you tried using one of the new OS's 10.2.1.xxxx and sideloading SNAP (see forums) and then directly downloading and installing the apk files from the google store?
    02-28-14 09:22 PM
    Have you tried using one of the new OS's 10.2.1.xxxx and sideloading SNAP (see forums) and then directly downloading and installing the apk files from the google store?
    Thanks for reminding me, I was gonna post about that too. I downloaded Snap, and went to download a game. When the "Open Installer" button appeared, and I tapped it, a messages popped up saying "Andrioid Installer not found on Device. Please ensure you are running a compatible version of Blackberry 10". I've attached an example screenshot.

Does this message mean I must download the new software update? Or something else? Did I miss another app I must side load?

Help! Side loaded Games Not Running-pic.jpg
    02-28-14 11:05 PM
    I am having same problem, even with apps I download from BlackBerry world??

Q10, running 10.2.1.2141
    03-01-14 06:42 PM
    Fixed!! I deleted android apps, deleted Snap, reinstalled Snap with Sanchesi and redownloaded android apps. Apps now working! Seems part problem due to Snap app was not working correctly.

I just hope I dont have to do this often...

Q10, running 10.2.1.2141
    03-01-14 11:12 PM
    John: What version of the OS are you running? You need at least a 10.2.1.1925.
    03-02-14 09:32 AM