I was content with the accuweather app that came with the phone until I heard there is 15 cm of snow to come in my area in the next day. The weather app unfortunately did not reflectthis information. So my question is what would you recommend for weather apps that are out there? I'm willing to pay for a good quality one but I'm looking for one that will tell me percipitation amt/snow accumulation. I know for a fact BeWeather does not have this feature, which is too bad because that is a sharp looking app. What do you other Canadians use? I figure someone else must be concerned about this info, nothing worse than being unprepared for 10cm+ of snow before going to work in the morning.

Obviously accuracy and appearance will factor into this equation. So, what's out there?

Additionally I am aware there's a way to use the accuweather app to find snowfall buy going through the browser, but if that's the case I might as well bookmark The Weather Network's website.

Thanks for your thoughts
    11-15-13 09:31 AM
    I was content with the accuweather app that came with the phone until I heard there is 15 cm of snow to come in my area in the next day. The weather app unfortunately did not reflectthis information. So my question is what would you recommend for weather apps that are out there? I'm willing to pay for a good quality one but I'm looking for one that will tell me percipitation amt/snow accumulation. I know for a fact BeWeather does not have this feature, which is too bad because that is a sharp looking app. What do you other Canadians use? I figure someone else must be concerned about this info, nothing worse than being unprepared for 10cm+ of snow before going to work in the morning.

Obviously accuracy and appearance will factor into this equation. So, what's out there?

Additionally I am aware there's a way to use the accuweather app to find snowfall buy going through the browser, but if that's the case I might as well bookmark The Weather Network's website.

Thanks for your thoughts
    Subscribing to this thread too because i find all the BB10 weather apps to be subpar albeit not in the way you described.

The few ones i have tried work fine as far as forecasting the weather but i am looking for something that can display the weather directly on my home screen or status bar of the phone and send severe alerts directly into the Hub.

Hopefully i can get a response as well .
    11-15-13 10:02 AM
    The Weather Network app is probably the best for Canadian weather forecasts.
    ian8206 likes this.
    11-15-13 10:03 AM
    The downloadable accuweather supports push and has a radar function, it's usually quite accurate. No apps that I know of put the weather on the home screen, only active frame. There is a homescreen customizing app that does but I'm pretty sure that has to be open in an active frame until 10.2.1 I imagine.

Sent from Z10; Channel Pin C0001A853
    ian8206 likes this.
    11-15-13 10:49 AM
    Beweather10 is also quite good

Sent from Z10; Channel Pin C0001A853
    11-15-13 10:51 AM
    I didn't realize the downloadable accuweather app was different than the app that comes installed in 10.2. Might have to give TWN and accuweather a shot. Only thing that prevented me from using TWN app was how it's notoriously hideous on all paltforms.
    11-15-13 01:22 PM
    I've got BeWeather as well though when I checked the weather in Valencia it looked a little cool! Lol

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Help me select a weather app-bbm-camera-16-november-2013-5_25_27-pm-aest.jpg  
    11-16-13 01:40 AM