With the CB10 app going Built For BlackBerry its time to rehash this idea. I have made a petition to bring to the carriers of the importance of our beloved app. Lets get this this signed and show our support for CB10 and the BlackBerry OS10 platform!!

Some of you might remember the original thread and petition myself and Muttypint put together its time to bring it back now that we have the app and OS.

Sign the new one in my signature to show your support.
    Last edited by JAGWIRE; 04-10-13 at 01:37 PM.
    04-10-13 01:26 PM
    Come on team. Show you support for CB's app and give the petition a sign. There has been over 100views and only one signature...
    04-10-13 03:43 PM
    Come on team. Show you support for CB's app and give the petition a sign. There has been over 100views and only one signature...
    That's because, like before, this is a terrible idea.
    habs_fan and Barljo like this.
    04-10-13 04:01 PM
    As much as I love and am addicted to CB the choice to have this app on your Z10 has to be by the user, not imposed by BlackBerry or carrier.

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    Fnord likes this.
    04-10-13 04:17 PM
    The CB team, well CBK, supports the idea. The fact that it is the top downloaded free app shows that people want the app. Why not simplify it and have it preloaded

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 04:35 PM
    How about no. Love the app very much. But give consumers choices. Geez I bet there some people out there who don't want Facebook or Twitter pre loaded.

What is this pre antitrust Microsoft?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 04:38 PM
    I don't want anything preloaded on my phone.
    04-10-13 04:43 PM
    Hmmm since we are there, why not go the whole way and have it integrated in the OS?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 04:45 PM
    if its preloaded doesnt that kinda mean that CB is being favored by BB?
    04-10-13 04:47 PM
    Maybe integrate this app with 'help'!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 04:48 PM
    Honestly as much as I use this app I don't feel it should come pre installed sorry. I'm against "Bloat ware" in general and while this is a great app its against my principles.

It's a slippery slope and I would like to keep as much unnecessary software off my devices as is possible. Only apps that are mission critical to the operation of the device should be included.

CB10 is not mission critical there for should not be included, I'm having enough trouble deleting the YouTube link app.

Posted from CB10 on my LE Zed10
    04-10-13 05:00 PM
    This is a very bad idea for so many reasons.

I use the CB app everyday, and really like it. But having this pre-installed. Absolutely not. CrackBerry.com is part of Mobile Nations, which is a private for profit company. For one thing, as much as people think that CrackBerry is popular, I know more BlackBerry owners that either don't read, or don't care for this website at all. BlackBerry should not be playing favourites.

Also, I can't help but think of it being bloatware. CB would need to pay a sort of royalty for this to happen, I'm sure as he11 BB won't be including CB out of charity. And I don't want the door open to any other apps. BlackBerry even has some of their own apps that aren't on your phone until you download them, so why this?
    04-10-13 05:37 PM
    I understand people's aversion to Bloatware, I'm a very minimal app user myself. Let's take this spin on it for a second.

I'd like to see how many people use Foursquare. It came preloaded on the Z10 and yet you can still delete it without it coming back on every restart. I'm going to make a poll later today with this in mind.

I believe in BlackBerry, and 55% of the sales are from other users. Wouldn't we want people to go to BlackBerry and be happy? Wouldn't we want them to have a good experience and a good community to help them with the transition?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 06:38 AM
    Sorry. Not a chance. I hate preloaded software that are non BlackBerry.

If I want it I will install it

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-11-13 06:57 AM