Hi All,

Bought a Z10 about 6 weeks ago & absolutely loving the phone. Undoubtedly the best I've ever had. Downloaded Radio Shuffle a couple of weeks ago, like it, but seems like the app's gone kinda crazy on me... In BBW My World it said there was an update available so I updated it. Then it said there was another, then another, then another... I ended up with 4 updates listed for the same app. Used 'Update All' then got a little anxious so uninstalled it. Message: failed to uninstall. Tried delete. Same thing. Now, although the program is not on the home screens it is persistently in BBW & just won't go away despite not being installed...Restarted the device twice, same thing. Doubtless I'm doing something dumb here. Can someone put me on the right path? Thanks.

This is the one & only program this has happened with.
    01-13-14 02:27 PM
    Have you tried contacting S4BB? They are usually pretty good at support for their products. It's working good on my BB.

info(at)s4bb(dot)com

http://www.s4bb.com/about/#contact
    01-13-14 03:37 PM
    Hi Rich,

I did, and they responded quickly. No solution as yet but they say the matter is in hand & they're looking into it. Thanks.

Have you tried contacting S4BB? They are usually pretty good at support for their products. It's working good on my BB.

info(at)s4bb(dot)com

S4BB Limited » About
    01-14-14 05:12 AM