Ditto. Can't figure out what's up.
    12-18-14 07:33 PM
    Wow!! Massive update!!... this should have been called

BB10 REDEFINED!! ..... what BlackBerry as a company is yet to achieve only took an app from Shao to accomplish......WIDGETS

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 and hamsterwheel like this.
    12-19-14 02:04 AM
    Oh. ****

Headless: Wallpaper Changer HD update!-img_20141219_175257.png

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 04:54 AM
    I updated to the Home Screen plus app yesterday on my Passport and have noticed a couple problems since.

When entering in the weather for my city now, it does not seem available in the search. The closest city I can find is almost an hour away. That's kind of a downer. Did he switch weather providers?

And the other one that is probably going to cause me to uninstall it for now is with the native Twitter app. Whenever I am scrolling through tweets, and I click on a tweet to view the picture, for some reason every time Home Screen plus will open. Literally every time!

I have tried to contact Shao, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to get a hold of him. Hopefully he sees this thread.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 08:41 AM
    OK I just updated to the new version and the lock screen wallpaper will not change no matter how many times I change it or restart the phone.
    12-19-14 09:12 AM
    Oh. ****

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141219_175257.png 
Views:	856 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	321802

Posted via CB10
    Turn off this notification under advanced interactions in the app. I get this message all the time. my OS leaks memory like a sieve.
    12-19-14 09:45 AM
    OK I just updated to the new version and the lock screen wallpaper will not change no matter how many times I change it or restart the phone.
    Try hitting Full Process from the pull-down menu.
    12-19-14 09:46 AM
    I updated to the Home Screen plus app yesterday on my Passport and have noticed a couple problems since.

When entering in the weather for my city now, it does not seem available in the search. The closest city I can find is almost an hour away. That's kind of a downer. Did he switch weather providers?

And the other one that is probably going to cause me to uninstall it for now is with the native Twitter app. Whenever I am scrolling through tweets, and I click on a tweet to view the picture, for some reason every time Home Screen plus will open. Literally every time!

I have tried to contact Shao, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to get a hold of him. Hopefully he sees this thread.

Posted via CB10
    he is using a different weather provider yes. The Yahoo one was woefully slow in updating....like hours behind in some cases.
    12-19-14 09:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried uninstalling Twitter and reinstalling?
    12-19-14 09:48 AM
    Wow!! Massive update!!... this should have been called

BB10 REDEFINED!! ..... what BlackBerry as a company is yet to achieve only took an app from Shao to accomplish......WIDGETS

Posted via CB10
    Amazing, isn't it?
    They can do nothing for us in the form of widgets or themes and Shao has done it
    12-19-14 09:48 AM
    Try hitting Full Process from the pull-down menu.
    been there done that
    12-19-14 10:00 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling Twitter and reinstalling?
    Yeah. I have tried that. Also hard reset, re install of Home Screen Plus. Still doing it. I will just uninstall Home Screen for now.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 10:22 AM
    Hey guys,

So here's what I've figured out. Something changed in some builds of 10.3 and 10.3.1 from 10.2 that seems to randomly kill the headless background process on some devices and won't let it restart. To be honest I really don't know why it's doing it, it's very hard for me to duplicate on my devices so finding out whats going on is quite difficult. I have a feeling it's something related to a bug in the OS, but I don't know for sure.

That being said, I've taken a few guesses at what it could be and submitted a new build to BB World (awaiting approval). What I would recommend for anyone having issues is that when you get the new release notification is to delete the old version first, reboot your device and then install the new version. If you are having issues now, you could try those steps and it may help. To delete the app I'd recommend doing it though device Settings > App Manager > Device Monitor. Deleting by pressing the icon and then the little trash icon doesn't always delete the app right away.

I'm continuing to work on improving the app, here's a preview of something coming later this month.....

http://shao-soft.com/forecast.png
    Hey shao.......need to talk to you...
    If you could please come on Bbm my bbm pin is...pin:24D4EA84

Please please do Consider my request shao...i would really appreciate....
    Thnks

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 11:22 AM
    Wall Shifter HD
    Screen Shifter HD
    Wall Shuffler HD
    Screen Shuffler HD

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 01:44 PM
    Wall Shifter HD
    Screen Shifter HD
    Wall Shuffler HD
    Screen Shuffler HD

Posted via CB10
    Wrong three for those. Lol

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    12-19-14 01:46 PM
    Attachment 315457

Pretty awesome!

Posted via CB10
    Really nice wall!

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 01:47 PM
    Wrong three for those. Lol

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    LOL

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 01:49 PM
    Home Screen Plus is a great name.

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-19-14 02:04 PM
    Hey guys anyone can help me with promo code of home screen Plus app please???

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 09:18 PM
    Hey guys anyone can help me with promo code of home screen Plus app please???

Posted via CB10
    The promo code is BUYITFOR$2.99

To redeem it.
    - open BlackBerry World
    - click on the blue search button
    - search for 'home screen plus' and open it
    - click on the $2.99 green rectangle in the top right corner (that's the redeem button) then you can input your account details and verify.

This App has a very unique redeeming process quite different from the popular 'swipe from top bezel click redeem and type in redeem code' you may know.
    Try it and let me know if it worked. If you encounter any challenge with the new procedure don't hesitate to post here. I am always here to help.

Thank me later

Posted via CB10
    kfroese and moody like this.
    12-19-14 10:28 PM
    The promo code is BUYITFOR$2.99

To redeem it.
    - open BlackBerry World
    - click on the blue search button
    - search for 'home screen plus' and open it
    - click on the $2.99 green rectangle in the top right corner (that's the redeem button) then you can input your account details and verify.

This App has a very unique redeeming process quite different from the popular 'swipe from top bezel click redeem and type in redeem code' you may know.
    Try it and let me know if it worked. If you encounter any challenge with the new procedure don't hesitate to post here. I am always here to help.

Thank me later

Posted via CB10
    What there is no such promo code........
    Get me some real working code please......

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 11:05 PM
    What there is no such promo code........
    Get me some real working code please......

Posted via CB10
    Ok

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    12-19-14 11:12 PM
    Ok

Posted via CB10
    While you're at it, see if you can find me a copy of "The Interview"

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    12-19-14 11:20 PM
    I think you're just going to have to break down and pay for this app.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 11:23 PM
    Thanks for the app name suggestions. I think I'm going to go with my original idea "Home Screen Plus". That, or just call it "Jack Bauer"....

Currently he beta group is testing out some new features, hoping to have this released early next week. Lots of new goodies
    Hey shao please give a promo code for me...
    My bbm pin is Pin:24D4EA84.....

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 12:23 AM
510 ... 1112131415 ...