- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
gTalk + z10 = fail
I have a z10 and google talk doesn't seem to get 90% of messages sent to me.. to replicate, start google talk, send a message to your friend, and then tell them not to reply for say 15 minutes.. when they do, the message won't show up, and there's no way to 'refresh' to get it. Has anyone had any success with this app at all?
I also won't get into the google calendar issues...
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-25-2013, 05:45 PM #2
- 374 Posts
Re: gTalk + z10 = fail
I wouldn't be surprised, it's probably not even made by google, as they are competitors of BlackBerry.
02-25-2013, 05:57 PM #3
- 1,213 Posts
Anyways, I'm not a big gtalk user, even though my previous phone was a Nexus 4. Things will be a lot better when Whatsapp is finally released in March. Hopefully, they've included hub integration, and push notifications. I'm going to assume that they will, since they specifically went native instead of porting their Android app.
- By TeaBoy in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 31Last Post: 04-17-2013, 09:30 AM
- By aoprods in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 20Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:20 AM
- By N-B-N in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2008, 10:45 AM
- By akoby9 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2007, 05:43 PM
- By tdantzler in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2007, 11:16 AM