I'm on a small local volunteer fire house and I'm wondering if anyone know of an application I could use to help point people to the nearest water hydrant. What would be ideal is if I could go around and add the hydrant locations then have an the app or better yet a map application show the closest hydrant to me for example, I turn it on and it points to the north and says 150 feet.

Anyone know of application that could be used in that type of capacity?
    diegonei likes this.
    03-05-15 09:50 AM
    I'm on a small local volunteer fire house and I'm wondering if anyone know of an application I could use to help point people to the nearest water hydrant. What would be ideal is if I could go around and add the hydrant locations then have an the app or better yet a map application show the closest hydrant to me for example, I turn it on and it points to the north and says 150 feet.

Anyone know of application that could be used in that type of capacity?
    My app PinGuin, can do this. You can save each location, add a picture, description or tag and then view them all on a map in relation to your current location. It also integrates with Blackberry Maps if you want to navigate to any of your saved locations. You can also save any of your saved locations or export them and send that to someone so they can import it into their PinGuin app.

PinGuin - BlackBerry World
    niss63 likes this.
    03-05-15 02:08 PM