I would like for a developer to make a good craigslist app that would send push notifications to my hub directly as soon as a new post is made. I buy a lot of things from this site and would love for the opportunity to have first dibs on all the newest stuff posted.

One app I did try was Craigsfeed for my 9900 at the time and after the issues were worked out, I liked the app. But now, none of the current apps in app world have the ability. Not even the current version Craigs feed app for BlackBerry 10, as it does NOT WORK! Contacting the developer lead to no where but a bad review for his app for not responding, to which he deleted anyway from app world. Beware. Though it seams as though someone new is always leaving a 1 star review countering his, I mean "the" only five star review.

In any case, why does non of the apps support this yet? I read somewhere that it is that bb10 operating system does not support this feature yet? Is this true? Will or does 10.2 fix this? If so or not, when will will get a good app or an update to a already good one? "Craig-It" I'm looking at you!?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BBGeek4Ever; 03-10-14 at 02:38 AM.
    09-03-13 01:38 PM
    I would like for a developer to make a good craigslist app that would send push notifications to my hub directly as soon as a new post is made. I buy a lot of things from this site and would love for the opportunity to have first dibs on all the newest stuff posted.

One app I did try was Craigs feed for my 9900 at the time and after the issues were worked out, I liked the app. But now, non of the current apps in app world have the ability. Not even the current version Craigs feed app for BlackBerry 10, as it does NOT WORK! Contacting the developer lead to no where but a bad review for his app for not responding, to which he deleted anyway from app world. Beware. Though it seams as though someone new is always leaving a 1 star review countering his, I mean "the" only five star review.

In any case, why does non of the apps support this yet? I read somewhere that it is that bb10 operating system does not support this feature yet? Is this true? Will or does 10.2 fix this? If so or not, when will will get a good app or an update to a already good one? "Craig-It" I'm looking at you!?

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't seem like you had any luck, OP. I'm sorry you're having trouble getting this app to work.
    09-05-13 03:29 AM