What golf apps are there for the Z10? GPS, scorecards, stat trackers, PGA Tour, etc etc. Just whatever you have so I could take a look when I get mine. Thanks all!
    03-20-13 06:35 PM
    Not sure what state you are from, or if you keep a handicap. But I converted the apk for the GHIN handicap index app, and it works awesome on the Z10. I am trying to contact the developer to let them know that with no effort they already have a great app for BB10, and they should submit to BlackBerry World. Also there is skydroid gps app in BlackBerry World, and word from some former BlackBerry golf gps app developers that they are working on native versions for BB10 as well.
    ajst222 likes this.
    03-20-13 06:47 PM
    Not sure what state you are from, or if you keep a handicap. But I converted the apk for the GHIN handicap index app, and it works awesome on the Z10. I am trying to contact the developer to let them know that with no effort they already have a great app for BB10, and they should submit to BlackBerry World. Also there is skydroid gps app in BlackBerry World, and word from some former BlackBerry golf gps app developers that they are working on native versions for BB10 as well.
    Thanks. I heard that SkyDroid was good (When I had my Droid Razr I heard it was good then). I hope GolfLogix makes a BB10 app. And not a dumbed down version like they did for BBOS devices. The "full" version like in iOS and Android
    03-20-13 06:49 PM
    There are a few threads speaking about how decent skydroid is for an android port, plus their are skydroid employees in the forums looking to help!. Also I believe it was rumored that bbos developer nrange was working on a BB10 app.
    03-20-13 07:00 PM
    I emailed golf logix awhile back and they said they were making an app. I emailed them about a month ago and they said they were waiting to see how the phones do so I'm not sure if and when we will see it. Can't hurt to email them and let them know there is a demand!
    03-20-13 07:25 PM
    Could you send me the ghin bar? Or post it in this thread?
    ajst222 likes this.
    03-20-13 07:25 PM
    I emailed golf logix awhile back and they said they were making an app. I emailed them about a month ago and they said they were waiting to see how the phones do so I'm not sure if and when we will see it. Can't hurt to email them and let them know there is a demand!
    Actually about an hour ago I sent them an email! I hope they are planning on making a BB10 app
    03-20-13 07:55 PM
    Actually about an hour ago I sent them an email! I hope they are planning on making a BB10 app
    They replied back to me about a week ago and said if the demand is there they will develop an BB10 app. The gave me this link to fill out to request support. GolfLogix: Request Phone

Golfshot also replied back and said they could expand to future support BB10 but don't like discussing time frames.
    03-20-13 10:25 PM
    Could you send me the ghin bar? Or post it in this thread?
    I will gladly share it, just don't have my laptop on me currently. It really works nice, and is great for quickly posting scores or checking handicaps.
    03-20-13 11:01 PM
    I will gladly share it, just don't have my laptop on me currently. It really works nice, and is great for quickly posting scores or checking handicaps.
    Awesome thanks! It is what I use to post scores as well
    03-21-13 12:43 PM
    I read an article that the PGA Tour app was coming to the BB OS10 World but I don't know when. I would think they would want it in the BB World before the launch here in the USA. As long as that app makes it, I am a happy camper.
    03-21-13 12:54 PM
    They replied back to me about a week ago and said if the demand is there they will develop an BB10 app. The gave me this link to fill out to request support. GolfLogix: Request Phone

Golfshot also replied back and said they could expand to future support BB10 but don't like discussing time frames.
    I also filled out the GolfLogix request form today. Let's hope!

I read an article that the PGA Tour app was coming to the BB OS10 World but I don't know when. I would think they would want it in the BB World before the launch here in the USA. As long as that app makes it, I am a happy camper.
    Same thing here Ron! BlackBerry announced it (along with many other top tier apps) as "coming soon" in their statement mentioning the 100,000 app milestone
    03-21-13 07:33 PM
    Need the GHIN app!! Anyone else have the bar file?
    03-23-13 11:33 AM
    Need the GHIN app!! Anyone else have the bar file?
    It runs well doesn't it? now we need to convince GHIN to officially submit it to BlackBerry World!
    03-25-13 09:19 PM
    I hit up the golflogix app request every couple days. Have been using it on my last three Blackberrys. Think it would be pretty amazing on the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 08:58 PM
    I have Skydroid installed, and I added a few of the courses from my neck of the woods. There's still a foot of snow on the ground around here, so the only test I can do is, what does the screen look like in full sun. Skydroid uses satellite imagery which is fine in the dark and hopefully in the shade too, but I fear the lack of brightness and contrast is going to make using this painful out on the course. Can anyone comment?
    Just checked out the golflogix website and it appears the holes are drawings and not sat. imagery. They do look brighter and I suspect easier to see in the daylight.
    04-01-13 08:09 AM
    Guys, we have a decent PGA tour and golf fans group on bbm. If anyone else would like to be added to the group, just pm me your pin and ill add you in!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 08:18 AM
    Hey,

I have created my old BBGPSGolf application into a new BB10 app. The new app is called How Far Am I?. It is not free like my old app. You can find more details here.

Give it a shot and let me know what you think? I have an update version coming soon. Also let me know if you have any questions.
    04-10-13 07:04 PM
    Used the Skydroid app last weekend. It was ok and seemed pretty accurate but not the most fluid experience. The app was very easy on the battery and had no issues going the full round on a single charge. I've been using a range finder for 6 years and this supplements it well but I don't think I could use the app stand alone.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 07:48 PM
    Playing my first round tomorrow and I'm going to try Golfshot Lite, it's an android port but looks pretty good.

Golfshot Lite : BlackBerry 10 Bars

EDIT: This app will only offer score and handicap. Have to pay for GPS. Looks like ill be downloading Skydroid

Also submitted BB10 request for GolfLogix
    04-26-13 03:02 PM
    I like the Golf Putter app. Really entertaining.

Golf Putter
    BlackBerry World - Golf Putter
    04-26-13 11:24 PM
    I like the Golf Putter app. Really entertaining.

Golf Putter
    BlackBerry World - Golf Putter
    Damn, looks like it's just for the playbook.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 11:37 AM
    Filled out GolfLogix

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 11:59 AM
    I tried porting over the golflogix app using the goodereader tool but the gps didn't work and it crashed when loading a course, come on golflogix!! BlackBerry is making it easy for you!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 09:44 AM
    Bah, skydroid is fine for now. I'll just map the courses that aren't on there. Really hope golflogix eventually makes one

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 11:17 AM
26 12