I think your saying there are other services that do this and your not going to update Enewsreader??

I would hope you consider a future edition with these features in it.

I didn't understand what app does this already.

Thank you for the reply

Posted via CB10
    No what I meant was the usual practice is for an app to register with each supported service like facebook/twitter and have user sign up will all his accounts with the application. with services such as buffer/ifttt users can only sign into the application for those services and all configured accounts will be available for sharing. thats very early thought process at this stage. so sharing will still be supported but mostly via the services mentioned above and not at individual account level
    01-26-15 01:30 AM
    New beta uploaded 2.9.7.4 mainly for adding logging around duplicate starred items list (accessible from About application menu). Please reproduce the issue and then mail the logs from button at the bottom of About application screen
    jamesharmeling and simonfa like this.
    01-26-15 02:01 AM
    New beta uploaded 2.9.7.4 mainly for adding logging around duplicate starred items list (accessible from About application menu). Please reproduce the issue and then mail the logs from button at the bottom of About application screen
    Sent a sample logs tour way via email, I hope it helps!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 08:56 AM
    I have been using your app for sometime. I don't know what happened but the the share function is gone. The only thing I changed was to NOT run when minimized

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 01:53 AM
    I have been using your app for sometime. I don't know what happened but the the share function is gone. The only thing I changed was to NOT run when minimized

Posted via CB10
    Thats strange I don't see gNewsReader listed under this permission so unable to test this out. Anyone can try to follow steps listed here and get same results?
    02-27-15 07:50 AM
    I haven't had that issue at all. Tried to reproduce what Ace did and still works great. Might try uninstall>reboot>reinstall and see if it clears up.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    02-27-15 08:56 AM
    Yep uninstall and install. Works fine now

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-27-15 10:43 PM
    Hi Yogeshwar,
    Just wondering about the possibility of adding the "Open in" option. I'm not referring to setting the default browser for opening articles.

My native browser is set to open all web pages in the desktop version. But, there are some sites where I would prefer to open articles in the mobile version. I use a second browser (typically Evolution) set for mobile view.

An "open in" option in the overflow menu would be ideal.
    03-09-15 09:09 AM
    I wish there was multiple sharing or at least the ability to change accounts for twitter.

I have to move to Hootsuite in order to share to different accounts.

It would be nice to have the option for sharing on BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 11:29 AM
    Now that I have a physical keyboard again I would love for there to be a way to have the app preference to always open in full screen. I feel like I could use the extra screen space to see my articles and use the keyboard to open in browser, or mark as read.

Right now I have to choose to go fullscreen each time I launch the app.

Would this be possible in a future release?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 10:45 PM
    Hi Yogeshwar,
    Just wondering about the possibility of adding the "Open in" option. I'm not referring to setting the default browser for opening articles.

My native browser is set to open all web pages in the desktop version. But, there are some sites where I would prefer to open articles in the mobile version. I use a second browser (typically Evolution) set for mobile view.

An "open in" option in the overflow menu would be ideal.
    You are right I have been planning to make menus more configurable. Will definitely look into such options that can extend the current menu
    03-12-15 05:48 AM
    I wish there was multiple sharing or at least the ability to change accounts for twitter.

I have to move to Hootsuite in order to share to different accounts.

It would be nice to have the option for sharing on BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Sharing is also on the cards just finding it hard to work on features which require some continuous work got bit busy on the personal/day job side. rest of the month looks better though hopefully some new features soon for next update
    03-12-15 05:50 AM
    Now that I have a physical keyboard again I would love for there to be a way to have the app preference to always open in full screen. I feel like I could use the extra screen space to see my articles and use the keyboard to open in browser, or mark as read.

Right now I have to choose to go fullscreen each time I launch the app.

Would this be possible in a future release?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for bringing this again this is really important now for new keyboard devices especially. I will definitely make fullscreen mode sticky. only needed few tweaks for touch only devices I think will look into it again in the coming week
    simonfa likes this.
    03-12-15 05:51 AM
    Thanks for bringing this again this is really important now for new keyboard devices especially. I will definitely make fullscreen mode sticky. only needed few tweaks for touch only devices I think will look into it again in the coming week
    Thank you so much!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 06:11 AM
    Sharing is also on the cards just finding it hard to work on features which require some continuous work got bit busy on the personal/day job side. rest of the month looks better though hopefully some new features soon for next update
    That would be great. I tell everybody about your app.

Another thing you should consider I'd having your RSS search feature as an add on to Hootsuite. EVERYBODY that uses Hootsuite would buy it just because it is such a pain in the *** looking ur the url for the RSS feeds. I would pay $20 for this app. Design it to be part of the Hootsuite application or maybe collaborate with them.

That would be the perfect world. I still use your app daily because there are feeds that are adult sensitive and I can not automatically feed everything to a Facebook page.

Thanking you in advance

Dean

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 01:25 PM
    Just posted a thread on your app.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1008444

Posted via CB10
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    03-22-15 10:13 AM
    Is there any way to get news feed to the hub?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 08:34 PM
    Is there any way to get news feed to the hub?

Posted via CB10
    The BlackBerry hub show some social media's, but does not show RSS feeds.

Use Gnewsreader

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 11:10 PM
    From what I have understood gnewsreader should be able to display notifications on the BB10 Hub, even just for some selected feeds, but I'm not able to have the app to do it as well.
    The author did confirm this feature nearly one year ago here: gnewsreader.uservoice.com/forums/190937-general/suggestions/4140203-add-notifications-to-hub (can't post full links yet)
    I'm on 2.9.6.4 version, the last version on blackberry world. I have enabled the BETA features switch, a button to start the service did appear, but nothing happens when I press it.
    A big pity because having a notification on the hub for certain feeds would be really useful for me.
    Do you guys have any idea?
    Last edited by wokawoka; 04-02-15 at 10:57 AM.
    04-02-15 09:25 AM
    Did you grant it permission to run in background when you installed it?
    Yogeshwar P and wokawoka like this.
    04-02-15 05:40 PM
    Great, you are right, I don't know why but the app didn't have the permission to run in background.

Now I get notifications in the hub for new articles, but is there the way to just choose the feeds or the feed groups to be notified about in the hub?
    I'm following a hundred of feeds and having the possibility to be notified only for one or two of them would be very useful.

Thank you again

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 05:44 AM
    Great, you are right, I don't know why but the app didn't have the permission to run in background.

Now I get notifications in the hub for new articles, but is there the way to just choose the feeds or the feed groups to be notified about in the hub?
    I'm following a hundred of feeds and having the possibility to be notified only for one or two of them would be very useful.

Thank you again

Posted via CB10
    Thats certainly on the cards and on my todo list.
    wokawoka likes this.
    04-03-15 10:04 PM
    Allright, so it will be great when this function will be implemented...
    Thank you very much for your app and keep up the good work!
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    04-04-15 08:58 AM
    Thanks for this app. It may be my number one used app on my AT&T Passport.

One request: Is there a way to decrement the number of articles unread as you scroll through the feed? Similar to how the PC browser version works. I subscribe to the Crackberry forums and there will be hundreds of postings within a day. I usually wait until I'm on a PC to view these. If I use my BB and get interrupted, then I wind up scrolling through a bunch of articles I've already seen. Thanks!
    06-15-15 12:46 PM
    Beta 2.9.8.1 has just been uploaded which adds this feature (Turned off by default turn on from Settings "Mark read on scroll"
    Regret the delay. Now planning to submit this release for testing post few day of testing

Thanks for this app. It may be my number one used app on my AT&T Passport.

One request: Is there a way to decrement the number of articles unread as you scroll through the feed? Similar to how the PC browser version works. I subscribe to the Crackberry forums and there will be hundreds of postings within a day. I usually wait until I'm on a PC to view these. If I use my BB and get interrupted, then I wind up scrolling through a bunch of articles I've already seen. Thanks!
    czechberry likes this.
    07-12-15 11:52 AM
1,208 ... 4142434445 ...