Works for me on 10.3 as well. However, my mobilizer is always white even when I have selected dark theme. Anyone else see this on 10.3? Dark theme worked fine on 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    Mobilizer settings are not stored with application. that's why those are not always in sync. once set tp dark though it should retain that setting till web cache gets cleared for some reason

Yea im on 10.3.0.296 but that shouldn't be the reason why. I haven't had any issues with other apps.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I don't think 10.3 has an impact. Tried hard to reproduce this on 10.3.0.698 simulator but no luck

I had the same problem, but some for some reason, when I forced closed the app by holding the x in the active frame and then went back into the app, when i pressed "open in browswer" it would open in the browser.

On another note, the battery drain issue that i was having might be coming from this app even though it lists as very little battery is drain. maybe it can be due to pulling data from the account that has all the rss information? In my case it would be google through feedly. am i completely off base or is this possible? i noticed that my PIM services still raised slightly after removing all my accounts (gmail, work email, fb), but leaving feedly in place

i re added the accounts just to make sure there wasnt a corrupted contact or calender date that might have been causing these problems
    The app currently does very little in headless mode so pretty sure it's not a cause also Feedly account is not tied to your PIM accounts.
    08-09-14 10:02 PM
    khehl and I are both on 10.3; I suspect that has something to do with it. Interesting, though, that in my case the mobilizer works just fine.
    And also in your case setting it to In App or System has no impact? that is none of them works? whats driving me craze is code in open mobilizer and open in browser is identical.
    08-09-14 10:04 PM
    I can go all the way down the list -- In app, System, Evolution, Alpha, Card -- and none of these browsers open when I select "Open in browser."

But when I select "Open mobilizer view" the Readability mobilizer works perfectly.
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    08-09-14 10:50 PM
    Maybe there's something special about 10.3.0.296?
    08-09-14 10:56 PM
    Sorry, YogeshwarP since you have a lot already on your plate but I just tried share by email from the overflow menu (not the bottom bar). It's also unresponsive.

Don't worry about it because im not someone who cares since I can find a way around it and there is the option to go on the bottom bar to do it anyways. Just thought I'd let you know before someone who actually cares lets you know.

No rush, I can even test beta versions if you'd like as well. I'm in the 10.3 beta program starting next week as well so I would be your guy to test your app for future OS releases in the next few months. I'm always down to help out a BB10 dev. PM me of you'd like.

Posted via CB10
    sungay likes this.
    08-09-14 11:41 PM
    Sorry, YogeshwarP since you have a lot already on your plate but I just tried share by email from the overflow menu (not the bottom bar). It's also unresponsive.

Don't worry about it because im not someone who cares since I can find a way around it and there is the option to go on the bottom bar to do it anyways. Just thought I'd let you know before someone who actually cares lets you know.

No rush, I can even test beta versions if you'd like as well. I'm in the 10.3 beta program starting next week as well so I would be your guy to test your app for future OS releases in the next few months. I'm always down to help out a BB10 dev. PM me of you'd like.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks will pm once open my laptop meanwhile you can also send me your bbid email at yogeshwarp at gmail. Will be good to debug this in detail
    08-10-14 05:09 AM
    I can confirm that Share (Email) does not work via the context menu (but that general Share does).

As for "read later" app integration, only Pocket seems to be working properly. When I select Send to Pocket via the context menu, the pop-up message confirms that my article has been successfully submitted to Pocket. When I select Send to Instapaper, no pop-up message displays, and nothing shows up in my Instapaper account. When I select Send to Readability, the pop-up message says, "Failed to send article to the service."
    08-10-14 08:24 AM
    Send to Instapaper and Send to Readability do work, nevertheless, via the action menu.

To recap, from the feed article list, only Pocket sharing works via context menu. But from within an article, all "read later" accounts work as they should via the action menu.

Share (Email) is broken in both the context and action menus.
    08-10-14 08:43 AM
    Not to further overwhelm you, but I also notice that upon adding a NewsBlur account when I open the gNewsReader app for the first time after installation, the app still checks for a Feedly account ("Error in authorizing with Feedly" pop-up message).

However, if I clear the NewsBlur account and re-add it, this message does not pop up again.
    08-10-14 08:55 AM
    Maybe there's something special about 10.3.0.296?
    That's a very old build as per latest leaked pics of Passport... maybe all your app issues are associated to it.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 09:35 AM
    [QUOTE=Yogeshwar P;10698198]Mobilizer settings are not stored with application. that's why those are not always in sync. once set tp dark though it should retain that setting till web cache gets cleared for some reason

Tried everything. But stays white on my Z30 on 10.3. And on my Q10 with 10.2.1 stays white.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 09:36 AM
    Mobilizer settings are not stored with application. that's why those are not always in sync. once set tp dark though it should retain that setting till web cache gets cleared for some reason
    Tried everything. But stays white on my Z30 on 10.3. And on my Q10 with 10.2.1 stays white.

Posted via CB10
    Odd. For me the mobilizer font/background settings remain constant after I close and re-open the app.
    08-10-14 09:45 AM
    That's a very old build as per latest leaked pics of Passport... maybe all your app issues are associated to it.

Posted via CB10
    It's possible.
    08-10-14 09:47 AM
    Send to Instapaper works fine for me
    08-10-14 04:55 PM
    Question. The option to open articles in Evolution Browser doesn't work for me. I've reinstalled both gnewsreader and the browser but still no luck.

I am on 10.2.1.3247

Essentially, if evolution is selected in the settings, clicking on the Open in Browser icon at the bottom of the screen does nothing.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 06:52 AM
    Question. The option to open articles in Evolution Browser doesn't work for me. I've reinstalled both gnewsreader and the browser but still no luck.

I am on 10.2.1.3247

Essentially, if evolution is selected in the settings, clicking on the Open in Browser icon at the bottom of the screen does nothing.

Posted via CB10
    Need correct invoke id for evolution, if you are willing to help let me know you would need sachesi to lookup install list
    08-14-14 12:46 PM
    Hello,

A nice little evolution for the app would be to have a "go back" and "refresh" button for the integrated Web browser of the app.

Currently, if we go back we arrive at the root article and it can be annoying.

What do you think ?

Posted via CB10
    nappp likes this.
    08-27-14 08:14 AM
    Hello,

A nice little evolution for the app would be to have a "go back" and "refresh" button for the integrated Web browser of the app.

Currently, if we go back we arrive at the root article and it can be annoying.

What do you think ?

Posted via CB10
    Very much doable the feedly sign up page Already has this just need to bring the same over
    nappp likes this.
    08-27-14 09:12 AM
    Still the best RSS news reader out there for BB10.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    09-01-14 05:07 AM
    Can anyone please confirm is it headless or not? I bought FeedMinder as it is headless but there has been a delay in notifications so looking forward to this one

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 05:41 AM
    Can anyone please confirm is it headless or not? I bought FeedMinder as it is headless but there has been a delay in notifications so looking forward to this one

Posted via CB10
    Yes it is, although I don't use it as a headless app so I can't comment on functionality.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    09-01-14 06:32 AM
    Thanx bro but can you confirm does the notifications work real time?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 06:48 AM
    15 minutes - 2 hours - set refresh interval
    09-01-14 10:06 AM
    So there is not a real time notifications?right?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 10:20 AM
    So there is not a real time notifications?right?
    Posted via CB10
    RSS is not a service intended for real time. Not only the sources may publish the RSS links deferred, the content aggregator (ie feedly) may choose to scan popular feeds more often than other ones, and your RSS client may also scan the aggregator at different intervals...
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    09-01-14 12:40 PM
1,208 ... 3536373839 ...