When I try to share to Remember, it outs all the information in the "additional notes" of a New Task, instead of filling in the title. This works differently than using the same functionality in the bb10 browser.

Posted via CB10
    To support this I would need to have special remember share button (similar to current email one which sets subject and body separately as opposed to only body via standard share). I am thinking about adding user selectable share to specific targets in upcoming updates, once that happens I will support such specific use cases, with that it will be also possible to share to apps like turbo reader and evernote with article text and not just link or summary.
    10-31-14 12:16 AM
    Hi Yogeshwar

The update seems to be working great, on 10.3.1.1016 that's just out today!

A while back we discussed the possibility of being able to apply our existing Feedly tags within the app. Is that still on your radar?

Also, a request for you to consider... Any chance of getting a count in the header of the "All new articles" view?
    Header unread count display was halfway ready was having some issues and did not want to hold this particular update as it had some important fixes for passport. Already have that partially working should be there in next update

Regarding tags auto-complete yes that's still on the cards will see if I can add it to next update, mostly will be adding delete tag from subscription view support as well.
    Ecm likes this.
    10-31-14 12:18 AM
    I am having this problem on the Passport when I open the article in the in-app browser that the article does not load the whole page all the time. For the same article sometimes it will load more and sometimes less so I end up just opening the article in the browser outside of the app to view it. Does anyone else have this problem? Do note I am on the 10.3.1.632 build

Posted via CB10
    I had seen this sometimes while testing on my Z10 with 10.3 builds and 10.3.1.
    Since 10.3.1 is not yet official (Gold SDK also is not yet out) and 10.3 was never meant for older devices will be interesting to know if this issue can be seen on passport with 10.3 OS or on older devices with 10.2.1. Meanwhile planning to test on latest 10.3.1.1016 to see how it behaves there
    10-31-14 12:21 AM
    Hey, any chance for user defined headless refresh intervals? I would really like to be able to set it at 10 hours.

Q10SQN100-2/10.2.1.3253
    10-31-14 10:41 AM
    Hey, any chance for user defined headless refresh intervals? I would really like to be able to set it at 10 hours.

Q10SQN100-2/10.2.1.3253
    Yes this is on the cards as well.
    flyingsolid likes this.
    10-31-14 11:52 AM
    Great app but some how I feel, UI needs a big update and UI elements need to be added for beautiful app with customizations such font justify, font weight, font size, more reader mode features, themes.

Somehow it should make reading a very beautiful experience.

I don't know if it under development.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 12:42 PM
    Great app but some how I feel, UI needs a big update and UI elements need to be added for beautiful app with customizations such font justify, font weight, font size, more reader mode features, themes.

Posted via CB10
    I disagree. There's been a lot of work put into this, including updating it for the new OS versions. More than most dev's put into their apps. I suggest we wait until Yogeshwar feels the app is complete, then possibly discuss the look/feel. Maybe a premium vesrion upgrade to compensate for all the time put into it?

Edit: Remember that all our feature requests are being addressed too.
    10-31-14 12:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    I disagree. There's been a lot of work put into this, including updating it for the new OS versions. More than most dev's put into their apps. I suggest we wait until Yogeshwar feels the app is complete, then possibly discuss the look/feel. Maybe a premium vesrion upgrade to compensate for all the time put into it?

Edit: Remember that all our feature requests are being addressed too.
    Good point and counterpoint as well here are my 2 cents
    I myself initially set out to have a clean app that will give efficient access to reader services (Google Reader to begin with)
    I personally feel flipboard like UI is bit overkill for a feed reader. having said that I know current UI can be improved and some options can be provided to people who may prefer them.
    To begin with options like Grid view etc can be implemented. some colors or image backgrounds can be optionally added.

Will definitely consider such updates, there will always be a way to have a base bare bones UI like current one however.
    Ecm and simonfa like this.
    10-31-14 01:16 PM
    Good point and counterpoint as well here are my 2 cents
    I myself initially set out to have a clean app that will give efficient access to reader services (Google Reader to begin with)
    I personally feel flipboard like UI is bit overkill for a feed reader. having said that I know current UI can be improved and some options can be provided to people who may prefer them.
    To begin with options like Grid view etc can be implemented. some colors or image backgrounds can be optionally added.

Will definitely consider such updates, there will always be a way to have a base bare bones UI like current one however.
    I absolutely agree to keep it clean and simple. If you need bloat, there are other apps out there!!

I was the one emailing you about the "mobilizer view" being broken in yesterday's update. Thanks for responding so quickly. Hopefully you'll have a fix soon. Let me know if I can help - I can test on my Z30 if you like.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    10-31-14 01:32 PM
    I just bought this app for my Passport.

Simple and fast RSS reader, I love it :-)
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    10-31-14 02:00 PM
    This app is perfect in my opinion. I've had it since day one and the dev has just been awesome ever since with great tweeks and enhancements. If I had one request, it would be the ability to add wallpapers and different fonts.

Yogi, you rock my brother!

Posted via CB10
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    10-31-14 02:03 PM
    I think some people thought I am disliking the app.

In fact I am wanting it to be the best rss, feedly and Google reader app for BlackBerry.

I want to use stuff that helps one make it personalised and yet be very smooth.

Text justified mode is the foremost thing to update for. It makes look and feel so good and easy to read.

Posted via CB10
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    10-31-14 02:15 PM
    Yogesh, any other apps you will be bringing soon especially for Indian market?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 02:15 PM
    Yogesh, any other apps you will be bringing soon especially for Indian market?

Posted via CB10
    No new apps at the moment unfortunately, very busy with day job these days
    10-31-14 10:55 PM
    I absolutely agree to keep it clean and simple. If you need bloat, there are other apps out there!!

I was the one emailing you about the "mobilizer view" being broken in yesterday's update. Thanks for responding so quickly. Hopefully you'll have a fix soon. Let me know if I can help - I can test on my Z30 if you like.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    On my Z30 both the mobilizer and the open website in the app are busted. Hopefully a fix comes pretty soon. This is my daily go to app for all my rss feeds and this is causing grief.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 01:03 AM
    On my Z30 both the mobilizer and the open website in the app are busted. Hopefully a fix comes pretty soon. This is my daily go to app for all my rss feeds and this is causing grief.

Posted via CB10

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    Just uploaded a build with possible fix to appworld. 2.9.5.4, anyone willing to test welcome just send me bbid email to yogeshwarp at gmail. if confirmed will submit to review over weekend itself.
    Wolfgan likes this.
    11-01-14 05:40 AM
    Just updated this app through BlackBerry World and the 'mobiliser view' is buggy. Simply put, it won't scroll. How do I revert back to the version I was using yesterday?

Give me a keyboard, a 5 star rated Browser and a fulcrum point and I could move the world.
    11-01-14 07:53 AM
    Just uploaded a build with possible fix to appworld. 2.9.5.4, anyone willing to test welcome just send me bbid email to yogeshwarp at gmail. if confirmed will submit to review over weekend itself.
    Updated the beta version and in-app browser articles work OK (faster loading and rescaling, proper scroll to the bottom).
    I'm not a mobilizer user but I launched some articles in that format and loaded OK as well.
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    11-01-14 10:04 AM
    Forgot to mention, the duplicate entries on starred list after refresh still exists :-(

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 10:17 AM
    Forgot to mention, the duplicate entries on starred list after refresh still exists :-(

Posted via CB10
    This is not yet fixed, will definitely take up for next update/beta cycle
    Wolfgan likes this.
    11-01-14 12:56 PM
    NewsBlur integration is still quite buggy. Will this be improved in upcoming releases?
    11-01-14 01:22 PM
    NewsBlur integration is still quite buggy. Will this be improved in upcoming releases?
    My main aim now is to avoid api limit errors as much as possible, do let me know any specific issues you are facing so that I can plan accordingly
    11-01-14 10:49 PM
    Now, on the Passport (OS 10.3.1.1016) the mobilizer view is almost unsuable, when it opens it zoom-IN so much that I need always to zoom out to fit on the screen and almost every time I need to refresh it so I can see the full article because it usually shows only a part of the article :-(
    Hope a fix will come soon, for the rest, the app works perfect on the Passport, keep the good work ;-)
    11-03-14 05:45 AM
    Now, on the Passport (OS 10.3.1.1016) the mobilizer view is almost unsuable, when it opens it zoom-IN so much that I need always to zoom out to fit on the screen and almost every time I need to refresh it so I can see the full article because it usually shows only a part of the article :-(
    Hope a fix will come soon, for the rest, the app works perfect on the Passport, keep the good work ;-)
    Fix has been submitted already but recently (I guess because application now supports headless and can be a long running application if refresh interval is set) the review times have increased to about a week. I expect the update to be out sometime this week as it was submitted on last saturday
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    11-04-14 01:17 AM
    2.9.5.4 update with mobilizer, open article bugfix is now live and rolling out
    11-04-14 08:18 PM
1,208 ... 3738394041 ...