For those interested or those that use it, there is an available update in BlackBerry World.
    Enjoy!

Attachment 218685
    zocster likes this.
    11-09-13 12:42 AM
    Did they add that function that if you check-in with someone else, it also counts as a check-in to them?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 12:44 AM
    Thanks Brad!
    11-09-13 12:44 AM
    Thanks Brad!
    For sure, Bro.....

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 12:48 AM
    With this new release anyone else get a notification that foursquare can now give suggestions based on where you are? I had never seen hat alert before but I turned it on just to see if it does anything cool. No alerts yet but I notice it keeps the gps icon on 24/7 when enabled hopefully that does not eat through battery or data

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:02 PM
    I need some help with this release. Foursquare was not in my hub pre-release, but it is now, and changing my settings / hub management to not show Foursquare in hub does nothing. I really do not need notices from Foursquare. Thanks for any help.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 07:44 PM
    With this new release anyone else get a notification that foursquare can now give suggestions based on where you are? I had never seen hat alert before but I turned it on just to see if it does anything cool. No alerts yet but I notice it keeps the gps icon on 24/7 when enabled hopefully that does not eat through battery or data

Posted via CB10
    Hey, it will do cool things! It should not drain your battery, because its not actually using GPS. Its only using cell tower. Unlike Android, BB10 keeps that icon on even for cell location, which does not drain a noticeable amount of battery. I can tell you I have had no trouble making it through the day and more on the Z30, Z10 and Q10 during testing.
    11-22-13 07:59 PM
    I need some help with this release. Foursquare was not in my hub pre-release, but it is now, and changing my settings / hub management to not show Foursquare in hub does nothing. I really do not need notices from Foursquare. Thanks for any help.

Posted via CB10
    You can turn off what ever notifications you want in the notification settings part of the Foursquare app.
    11-22-13 08:04 PM
    You can turn off what ever notifications you want in the notification settings part of the Foursquare app.
    Thanks, I turned off notifications in Foursquare settings now. Hopefully that will keep the noise down. Hub is still cluttered with Foursquare, though.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 05:25 AM
    Maybe you can help. I have the opposite problem. I see FourSquare in my Hub list along with BBM, email accounts, etc. Unfortunately, even though it's set to be included in the main view of the Hub under Hub Management, and set in the FourSquare app itself to send notifications, I never see any. On official 10.2.0.429 or on leaked 10.2.1.1055. How do I get them? I actually want FourSquare notifications in the Hub.
    11-24-13 12:43 AM
    +1

I also want to see notifications in the Hub, but with no luck.

Of course I have it turned on in both Hub settings and Foursquare settings.

Anyone can help?
    11-24-13 02:51 PM
    I see this thread continues to receive some posts.
    You guys are still using this version?
    If so, there is a more recent version that has some apparent updates for the Hub...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...5/#post9590999
    HTH
    11-24-13 10:11 PM
    +1

I also want to see notifications in the Hub, but with no luck.

Of course I have it turned on in both Hub settings and Foursquare settings.

Anyone can help?
    What kind of notifications do you want in there? You should get the comment notifications, and checkin notifications from your friends if they are nearby and you have them turned on.
    11-25-13 11:47 AM
    What kind of notifications do you want in there? You should get the comment notifications, and checkin notifications from your friends if they are nearby and you have them turned on.
    Well, the ones you mentioned

I dont get any of them
    11-25-13 12:36 PM