I see a lot of good games in BB world but I can't say that we have many good and useful apps there. I spent more money buying games than apps because I don't see many useful apps. I got following apps: bebuzz pro, beweather pro, sayit, neutron mp, slick tasks, map search for google, dictionary complete offline, radio player+, voice recorder, and iunarchive. I don't want to say that these apps are mickey mouse but I don't see any big name apps here. I don't understand why app developers don't jump in BB market because BB has been around for a long time.
    06-25-13 10:07 AM
    Which big name apps are you looking for?
    06-25-13 10:17 AM
    Yeah I agree that there could be more, and trust me there are many new ones every week. You may want to add
    APPS: Skype, Porter, Kindle, NYTIMES, , Cisco, Slacker, MLB AT BAT, Wall Street Journal, Sound Hound, 360 Panorama.
    GAMES : Jet Pack Joyride, Mass Effect, Angry Birds Star Wars, Enigmatis, The Dark Knight, Plants vs Zombies.

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    06-25-13 10:23 AM
    And apps are all relative to the user needs. me, I have no need for the likes of instagram, but are important to others; It is nice to have choices. I believe ported apps are a double edged sword! Developers can become lazy and just do a port, rather than a dedicated app.
    06-25-13 10:29 AM