But I believe many will watch for more reviews before they start purchasing PB apps to make sure they are equal or better than on the PB.
    Understandable.

Please be aware that we and other app developers have not had access to the final Z10 hardware or software, and still don't have retail devices to do real-world testing on. It is apparent that there are quite big differences between the retail devices and our prototype devices.

Furthermore, before apps or updates are released to the general public they must first be approved by BlackBerry. The approval team have a huge backlog at the moment, so it is taking a long time to get updates and bug fixes released.

Finally, there seems to be a bug in BlackBerry World which sometimes installs apps incorrectly, causing crashes at startup. We are in touch with experts at BlackBerry to find a solution to this issue, but it will probably not be fixed until the next OS update. In the meantime, uninstalling and reinstalling the app seems to help.
    02-12-13 07:44 PM
    Does this app provide regular ftp access as well? What about smb?
    Not in the current version.
    02-12-13 07:45 PM
    Innovatology, I will purchase Files & Folders as soon as it stabilizes on the current production BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry OS 10. It is a fantastic application my BlackBerry PlayBooks.
    Innovatology likes this.
    02-14-13 12:10 AM
    Great app on the playbook, will buy for this without thinking twice. Always have had good app updates.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Innovatology likes this.
    02-14-13 02:16 AM
    I use this app all the time on my PB, but I have tried the link in the original post on my desktop and it is a dead end--nothing there. I have also searched for this app in Blackberry World, both on the Z10 and on my desktop, and it seems to have been removed. Am I missing something?
    03-31-13 04:21 PM
    I can't find it either. I was really looking forward to having it on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 04:40 PM
    omg you are here! Huge fan of your app on playbook!

Shut up and take my money!
    eninrebmun likes this.
    03-31-13 07:42 PM
    Following the link on the front page I can see the app but it says (after trying to purchase) that the app isn't available for purchase. It's weird...

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:27 PM
    The app was temporarily pulled.. the developer cited issues with the current version of BB10, they are waiting to test with 10.1 and are planing to re-release if all goes well.

I can't speak to what the problems were.. I downloaded it before it was pulled, and it seems to be working fine for me.. but that was the dev's official position.
    03-31-13 09:11 PM
    oh no wonder. i was wondering why i couldn't find it
    03-31-13 09:51 PM
    The app was temporarily pulled.. the developer cited issues with the current version of BB10, they are waiting to test with 10.1 and are planing to re-release if all goes well.

I can't speak to what the problems were.. I downloaded it before it was pulled, and it seems to be working fine for me.. but that was the dev's official position.
    Thanks! I had no need to get it on my PlayBook but I wanted this for my Z10 mainly because of the Google Drive integration. I hope it's back soon...

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 08:44 AM
    Well, at least I know it's still out there... and will be back. It's pretty much the best application on my PB. I've held off on using the out of the box Dropbox and Box.com applications on my Z10, waiting to do it through F&F.... because: Bridge, Google Drive, SugarSync, SkyDrive -- in addition to Box and Dropbox. I pretty much use of all of them. :-P
    04-05-13 05:29 PM
    Lets hope that the dev can get the bugs worked out because it was an amazing app!
    04-09-13 04:45 AM
38 12