Hey does anyone know if fifa is releasing an app for bbry or does anyone know of a good app to follow the world cup?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 02:57 PM
    ScoreMobile FC's app BlackBerry World - ScoreMobile FC is pretty good. Follows most leagues and countries. Can select FIFA from the drop down menu and it'll show all FIFA sanctioned NT games. Hope that helps.
    06-23-13 03:52 PM
    Scoremobile fc isn't for bb10

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 04:26 PM
    The new Goal.Com app! Its awesome!
    06-23-13 04:30 PM
    Scoremobile fc isn't for bb10

Posted via CB10
    Ah, still stuck on my 9850 till my 2yr contract runs out, so didn't know. Interesting that they wouldn't port it to BB10 since it's a nice simple program. I'm looking at the BB review for goal.com and they are all 1* saying crap, usually too slow to use, etc. Did give it a run out on my Torch and it's pretty responsive, so can't say I agree with the bad reviews. Biggest difference is the splash page is news rather than scores on goal.com. Thanks for the heads up on that.
    06-24-13 06:13 PM
    Ah, still stuck on my 9850 till my 2yr contract runs out, so didn't know. Interesting that they wouldn't port it to BB10 since it's a nice simple program. I'm looking at the BB review for goal.com and they are all 1* saying crap, usually too slow to use, etc. Did give it a run out on my Torch and it's pretty responsive, so can't say I agree with the bad reviews. Biggest difference is the splash page is news rather than scores on goal.com. Thanks for the heads up on that.
    Scoremobile was ported its called theScore it just doesn't have many soccer leagues. Only champions League and English Premier League. With all the tournaments happening this summer there's no excuse

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 06:17 PM
    The World Cup isn't for another year, so chill. What tournaments are you referring to that's inexcusable to have apps for? Confederations Cup? There's an app. What else?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 09:10 PM
    Gold Cup, u20 world cup, confederations cup ,world cup qualifying, international friendlies
    ...And I didn't even mention the leagues its missing. MLS goes on in the summer.
    It doesn't even have the german league or La liga or Italia serie A. Those are major leagues from the biggest sport on the planet.

Want me to keep going?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by teamryan15; 06-24-13 at 09:56 PM.
    06-24-13 09:14 PM
    Soccer Ticker is pretty good
    Marca.com and AS.com (but those are in spanish language)
    06-24-13 09:17 PM
    Gold Cup, u20 world cup, confederations cup ,world cup qualifying, international friendlies
    ...And I didn't even mention the leagues its missing. MLS goes on in the summer.
    It doesn't even have the german league or La liga or Italia serie A. Those are major leagues from the biggest sport on the planet.

Want me to keep going?

Posted via CB10
    Well, then go to FIFA.com and complain to them. "There is no excuse" sounds like you are blaming BlackBerry and not the real culprit. The fact that the Score app lacks leagues IS pathetic, but yet again, it's up to the developers. Same with any other apps.
    I use a combination of the Score, Score Mobile FC (ported), Goal.com, and LFP, plus a random Barcelona app that I found.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 12:53 PM
    Well, then go to FIFA.com and complain to them. "There is no excuse" sounds like you are blaming BlackBerry and not the real culprit. The fact that the Score app lacks leagues IS pathetic, but yet again, it's up to the developers. Same with any other apps.
    I use a combination of the Score, Score Mobile FC (ported), Goal.com, and LFP, plus a random Barcelona app that I found.

Posted via CB10

Nope if you read I said nothing about it being blackberry fault. The app used to have all the leagues when it was on bb7. So yeah its the developers fault no excuse.

Posted via CB10
    jason9900 likes this.
    06-25-13 05:45 PM
    Http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/29/f...s/android-app/

Anyone know how to convert this to a .bar file ?
    Last edited by schiri; 11-29-13 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    11-29-13 03:09 PM
    Bump.

Http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/29/f...s/android-app/

Anyone know how to convert this to a .bar file ?
    12-08-13 06:14 AM
    Hey does anyone know if fifa is releasing an app for bbry or does anyone know of a good app to follow the world cup?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I downloaded the apk right before the draw on Friday. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to share the link I went to on my work computer.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 01:29 PM
    OP not yet but I suspect something will come. We will just have to wait
    12-08-13 01:52 PM
    Helloe There finaly someone speak about football here.i need an App some kind of livescore like sofascore on android plase someone read My mesage and port sofascore or some good livescore to BlackBerry World please please .
    A native App would be necesarry to blackberry

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 04:18 PM
    Helloe There finaly someone speak about football here.i need an App some kind of livescore like sofascore on android plase someone read My mesage and port sofascore or some good livescore to BlackBerry World please please .
    A native App would be necesarry to blackberry

ScoreMobile FC is the best but is android.

Very easy to port though and it works very good on BB.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 04:48 PM
    if you guys are using 10.2.1, fifa android app works great on z30
    12-08-13 04:52 PM
    Unofficial, but just joined a good channel for FIFA and the world cup C001092B8

Van City Coffee ; WhitecapsFC ; PreMed Community ; Bristol Rovers Football Club
    12-08-13 05:10 PM
    I downloaded the apk right before the draw on Friday. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to share the link I went to on my work computer.

Posted via CB10
    Can't wait.

THX !
    12-09-13 10:38 AM
    Can't wait.

THX !
    Here you go: FIFA Apk For Android - Download Here | TechBeasts
    12-09-13 10:46 AM
    Hey thanks ever so much !
    12-09-13 01:25 PM
    Hey thanks ever so much !
    My pleasure!