Whenever I open my Facebook app, the main page would have a big "Facebook did not return any stories" and a "Tap to Retry" box underneath it. The page had nothing else besides the tool bar at the top of the screen and no matter how many times I press the "Tap to retry" button nothing happens.
    Everything else works(nearby, events, friends, messages etc) except for news feed. There's definitely nothing wrong with my Facebook account as it seems to work perfectly on my android device. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstall the app but the problem persisted. Can anyone out there give me some advice?

Posted via my new BlackBerry Z10
    05-31-13 10:39 PM
    Go in to the Setup icon, delete your facebook account in there and then re add it, making sure you get the password right.
    06-12-13 11:44 PM
    Had the same prob.
    When i woke up this morning it was working fine again.
    I did not do anything...so i think it was an interruption.
    06-12-13 11:53 PM
    You are NOT ALONE....

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 04:08 AM
    Go in to the Setup icon, delete your facebook account in there and then re add it, making sure you get the password right.
    Done that, no joy, updated the app as it was showing an update available, no joy, deleted and reinstalled the app, no joy.

if I go to m.facebook.com via the browser it works fine, just the app is dead
    KangarooDons likes this.
    06-13-13 05:41 AM
    it was a post to the newsfeed made on someone elses behalf by a 3rd party application, you know the "your friend is watching such and such a movie" etc ... which in my case was a movie info link that related to a cousin. I went into FB on my PC used the hide this option for that particular story and et voila BB FB sprang to life again.

Apparently if BBFB app can't decide what to do with something it has a sulk and stops working
    06-18-13 03:32 AM
    it was a post to the newsfeed made on someone elses behalf by a 3rd party application, you know the "your friend is watching such and such a movie" etc ... which in my case was a movie info link that related to a cousin. I went into FB on my PC used the hide this option for that particular story and et voila BB FB sprang to life again.

Apparently if BBFB app can't decide what to do with something it has a sulk and stops working
    Yes, this is the problem. When someone in your list adds a book he read, a movie he watched or something like this, app goes nuts. The quick fix is to go to the mobile site or on your computer and hide that post. Don't bother deleting your account or delete/reinstall app. It won't work unless the messy post is gone.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 03:37 AM