- CrackBerry Abuser
- 282 Posts
Facebook no longer connecting
Anyone else having this issue? Tried on Wifi as well as via the cellular network and no joy.
Posted via CB10Bold 9000>Torch 9800>White Z10>White Z30 STA100-2 running 10.2.1.2228
And two 64gb Playbooks used almost daily.
- 03-28-2013, 12:42 PM #7
- CrackBerry User
04-15-2013, 01:44 AM #9
- 98 Posts
I have intermittent issues with Facebook connectivity. But it mostly seems to come up when I try to go to Facebook from within BlackBerry Hub (Notification, checking comments, etc). AND I'm connected to WiFi. Then I'll get the notification that I can't connect. Then I'll click on the globe, a bunch of notifications will show up, then I can go to something from THERE and it'll work fine. This is the only time I have issues from Facebook in terms of connectivity issues. It's rather annoying, to be honest.
- By jperry360 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 07-14-2009, 09:42 AM
- By Jhamby1980 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 32Last Post: 06-30-2009, 01:05 PM
- By msptrooper in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 20Last Post: 04-21-2009, 11:24 AM
- By c_is_for_crackberry in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:34 AM
- By mattkrets in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2009, 03:50 PM