This is becoming very frustrating and unbearable problem to me. I've unchecked the option to show FB Friends on CONTACTS. FB persistently mess up my CONTACTS by merging with FB Friends. I do not want unnecessary information on my CONTACTS so please don't try to do that on my behalf !!
    08-30-14 08:10 PM
    This is becoming very frustrating and unbearable problem to me. I've unchecked the option to show FB Friends on CONTACTS. FB persistently mess up my CONTACTS by merging with FB Friends. I do not want unnecessary information on my CONTACTS so please don't try to do that on my behalf !!
    I believe if you remove the app and only log in using the browsers it will solve your problem
    08-30-14 08:43 PM
    Well, the browser of coz is another way to access FB. The mobile site is good, except the messaging function. I've deleted the app but the disaster remains, my Contacts is not reverted to the original version.

SinSim, posted via CB10
    08-31-14 12:15 PM
    Well, the browser of coz is another way to access FB. The mobile site is good, except the messaging function. I've deleted the app but the disaster remains, my Contacts is not reverted to the original version.

SinSim, posted via CB10
    Yes, but if you back up your device, do a security wipe and restore when you set up the device and don't set ip Facebook via the hub you should be good.

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    hsiangyi likes this.
    08-31-14 05:46 PM
    This is a bug caused by restoring your settings from a lower os backup. Eg you backed up your settings on os10.2.0 then restored it after upgrading to 10.2.1. How I get around it is to sync my contacts to Outlook so I don't use backups to get my contacts.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd and hsiangyi like this.
    08-31-14 07:19 PM
    Yes, but if you back up your device, do a security wipe and restore when you set up the device and don't set ip Facebook via the hub you should be good.

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    Thanks ! I'll give it a try =)

SinSim, posted via CB10
    09-01-14 12:49 AM
    This is a bug caused by restoring your settings from a lower os backup. Eg you backed up your settings on os10.2.0 then restored it after upgrading to 10.2.1. How I get around it is to sync my contacts to Outlook so I don't use backups to get my contacts.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't do any backup and restore after upgrading to 10.2.1 though.

Thanks for sharing your experience with Outlook. I may have to consider doing that.

SinSim, posted via CB10
    09-01-14 12:56 AM