I just swiped to go back and nothing happened... somebody give this thing a dose of Cascades!
    03-04-13 03:20 PM
    That isn't really an issue its just a preference you would like. Misleading title to be honest but the app does need a lot of improvements

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 05:22 PM
    I don't want an iPhone/Android app on my BB10. The side menu is a mainstay of native BB10 apps. Bugs and additional functionality are necessary for sure, but if it's going to be a native BB10 app, it should work more like a BB10 app.
    03-04-13 06:04 PM
    I don't want an iPhone/Android app on my BB10. The side menu is a mainstay of native BB10 apps. Bugs and additional functionality are necessary for sure, but if it's going to be a native BB10 app, it should work more like a BB10 app.
    Keep in mind that BlackBerry still has to have certain things in place for them to be able to call it an official Facebook app. Facebook has to give them the thumbs up so it might have something to do with it. The app does look a lot like it's counterparts on other platforms. However that is pure speculation nothing is for certain. I do agree it would be cool to have but personally I think I rather them work on missing features.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 06:13 PM