You guys probably know that FaceBook pulled out its support for BlackBerry and the latest update for facebook on BB10 isn't really an upgrade. Well, I just came back from Android, I had a Blackberry 9900 a few years ago and switched platforms and now, I am a user of Q10. I dont use that much apps, but I do use Facebook and Messenger a lot! I was shocked when I learned that facebook will not support blackberry OS anymore. Right now, I have the Android APK running on my blackberry but the battery has been draining like an Android device.

My question is, does blackberry actually doing something for us? Are they trying to make a client app like Face10 or something? I came back because I missed using blackberry, but, I think FaceBook and Messenger is a necessity for most 21st century human beings.
    04-29-16 07:52 AM
    Sorry but I doubt you will get any better than Face10. BlackBerry's hands are tied.

Doesn't sound like you have had good experience with Android... but the BlackBerry PRIV is supporting FaceBook in all it's Android glory.
    Sorry but I doubt you will get any better than Face10. BlackBerry's hands are tied.

Doesn't sound like you have had good experience with Android... but the BlackBerry PRIV is supporting FaceBook in all it's Android glory.
    04-29-16 08:39 AM
    04-29-16 08:40 AM
    Face 10 is very good. Needs a few tweaks but it's far better than the old BlackBerry version.

I'm sure Nemory will sort it out soon.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    gugomat likes this.
    04-29-16 11:04 AM
    Face 10 is very good. Needs a few tweaks but it's far better than the old BlackBerry version.

I'm sure Nemory will sort it out soon.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    Face10 is an awsome app. I just feel that any bugs that are still there won't be resolved anytime soon. I feel like he would of figured them out by now. Not without a major overhaul.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 02:32 PM
    There will be a major update to face10 soon. Please be patient guys. I'm still busy with local stuffs. I can't wait to be ready to work again. Thanks a a lot

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 06:13 PM
    Thats great to know. Would there be a snapchat client for us?
    04-29-16 10:01 PM