Let me preface this post with, yes, I'm running a leaked OS (10.1.0.2062) on my Z10 and understand there may be issues from that. However, I've not seen any info on this from those forums and wonder if this issue is present for anyone on official or unofficial OS's.

BACKGROUND: I used to have 10.0.9.422 on VZW and had the latest version of Facebook that was available for it. Notifications would arrive in the Hub without issue. They would appear, when opened they would display properly - i.e. the thread of comments, photo, event, group, likes, etc in the main pane; on the bottom "taskbar" I would have the "back button", a "view post" button, a "comment" and "like" buttons, and then the "overflow" menu button. All was good!

CURRENT ISSUE: After the update, I was also prompted to install the Facebook v10.2. I deleted all Accounts (email, facebook, etc.) to ensure they were all logged in and syncing properly. After the Facebook app was downloaded, I logged back into the account and this is where I noticed an issue. The old notifications from Facebook synced no problem. And they seem to come into the Hub with no issue now (though messages do seem to either be slow or not syncing at all).

The issue comes when I open the Facebook notification. When I open a standard notification (post, comment, likes, photos, events, etc) they display wrong - i.e. the main pane displays the notification but it looks different and appears to be more like the mobile website as opposed to a natively rendered. Likewise, the taskbar at the bottom ONLY shows a Back Button now... Missing are the contextual Facebook buttons (Comment, Like, View Post) and also missing is the Overflow menu button. So, while I can perform most FB tasks within the main pain using the "mobile website" like interface, I cannot use the native functions on the taskbar, I cannot delete the notification from within because there is No Overflow Menu...

I need to back out and long press the notification to delete it. This is strange and wonder why it might be happening and if there is a fix for it.

Thanks in advance for any help and thoughts.

Cheers,
    06-26-13 08:07 PM
    Bump... here are screen shots of what I mean.

Facebook 10.2 Hub Notification appearance issue-img_00000347.png
    Facebook 10.2 Hub Notification appearance issue-img_00000348.png

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 06:28 PM