Since last weekend, I've been having a problem of continual notifications at 5 minute intervals of things that have already been notified. Face 10 has been filling up the hub. I've now switched off Face 10's permission to notify and run in background. This week's update didn't prevent the same notifications being repeated so re-imposed the denial of permissions. Anyone else had similar problems but got the notifications to work properly? (My old native notifications still work from the old BlackBerry app.)

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 04:24 PM
    Please were i can download face 10?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 10:13 PM
    Please were i can download face 10?

Posted via CB10
    From BlackBerry World: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...tent/59986239/

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    10-08-16 11:53 PM
    not sure what's going on, i can't search it in BBW, but able to view it in the sub "my World"
    10-09-16 07:48 AM
    Nemory, any updates planned in the pipeline? Hub integration would be good, better late than never!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 09:56 AM
    Nemory, any updates planned in the pipeline? Hub integration would be good, better late than never!

Posted via CB10
    It already has Hub integration.
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-22-16 03:52 PM
    It already has Hub integration.
    Yeah that works as good as the native fb app ( pre poopy BROSWER verison) a day behind at least for me. And it is set for instant.. and sometimes oh just like inst10 no hub at all.. we feed a fire he doesn't care about.. and it's never a useful update anyway.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 07:33 PM
    Whilst it's clear that BB10 didn't get a big enough piece of the pie that is being monopolized by Apple and Android, I don't understand Facebook and Whats'app to just discontinue their BB10-app...since there are virtually no updates for the OS?! If the app runs, and users receive notifications and messages, have hub- calendar and contacts- integration ....that's the main thing right? In my opinion you have a reasonably 'good' app, who then cares about outdated lay-out or a "news"-feed that's incomplete?

It's logical that small developers try to fill the gap by offering an alternative. But from what I already read here, it's not even fair to expect a fully functional and integrated app (or even two apps) because it's impossible to have contact and calendar integration, which I can understand (if it can't be done, it can't be done). I solved that problem by just not updating the stock app earlier this year, but disabling all notifications.

By buying Face10 and the complementary messenger app, I thought I would get a complete overview of my timeline (+some nice extras) ... loading takes some time and more often than not images aren't loading, but it's gotten better over the last months. Simple status updates are suddenly completely shown in 'code'? But notifications are just pure horror... last SIX months I haven't got one single message from both face10 and messenger (full/paid version). Just before that it was exactly the opposite...one notification was stalking me... I got it over and over and over, it went on the whole week, the same notification filling up the hub more than hundred times.

1. Besides restarting the device (has not helped) / reinstalling the app (both aren't really solutions imo), how can I get those notifications back?
    2. I still have the stock app, but after opening it closes immediately. Would it help to reinstall? Where could I find the installation-file?
    11-23-16 06:09 AM
    1. Besides restarting the device (has not helped) / reinstalling the app (both aren't really solutions imo), how can I get those notifications back?
    2. I still have the stock app, but after opening it closes immediately. Would it help to reinstall? Where could I find the installation-file?
    1. Uninstall, restart phone, reinstall. This ALWAYS worked for me. I always did a 'Restart Headless' in the settings, just in case. Total pain.
    2. My current setup is the old Facebook app for Facebook and Messenger notifications in the Hub, and Face10 and Messenger Pro for actual browsing. This way I have guaranteed timely notifications, while also having a crash-free customizable browsing experience.
    11-23-16 12:35 PM
    Whilst it's clear that BB10 didn't get a big enough piece of the pie that is being monopolized by Apple and Android, I don't understand Facebook and Whats'app to just discontinue their BB10-app...since there are virtually no updates for the OS?! If the app runs, and users receive notifications and messages, have hub- calendar and contacts- integration ....that's the main thing right? In my opinion you have a reasonably 'good' app, who then cares about outdated lay-out or a "news"-feed that's incomplete?

It's logical that small developers try to fill the gap by offering an alternative. But from what I already read here, it's not even fair to expect a fully functional and integrated app (or even two apps) because it's impossible to have contact and calendar integration, which I can understand (if it can't be done, it can't be done). I solved that problem by just not updating the stock app earlier this year, but disabling all notifications.

By buying Face10 and the complementary messenger app, I thought I would get a complete overview of my timeline (+some nice extras) ... loading takes some time and more often than not images aren't loading, but it's gotten better over the last months. Simple status updates are suddenly completely shown in 'code'? But notifications are just pure horror... last SIX months I haven't got one single message from both face10 and messenger (full/paid version). Just before that it was exactly the opposite...one notification was stalking me... I got it over and over and over, it went on the whole week, the same notification filling up the hub more than hundred times.

Facebook didn't create the Facebook for BB10 app, BlackBerry did using a now deprecated Facebook API.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    11-23-16 03:46 PM
    Face10 - Facebook Alternative Client-img_1480181236.091765.jpgFace10 - Facebook Alternative Client-img_1480181419.554032.jpg

Nemory Studios move to iOS?
    11-26-16 11:27 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1480181236.091765.jpg 
Views:	933 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	412969Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1480181419.554032.jpg 
Views:	932 
Size:	121.3 KB 
ID:	412970

Nemory Studios move to iOS?
    He also posted something about an Android app this week so yes, he really seems to have moved on now.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    Last edited by Vistaus; 11-26-16 at 11:49 PM.
    11-26-16 03:44 PM
    He also posted something an Android app this week so yes, he really seems to have moved on now.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    More platforms for his half baked apps!

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-26-16 04:45 PM
    More platforms for his half baked apps!

Posted via CB10
    Lol yeah eh. Notice he doesn't post Anything here either

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-26-16 10:03 PM
    iOS and Android doesn't need his half baked reverse engineer 3rd party apps so he can only do stickers.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-16 05:19 AM
    Still here.. going to give more updates soon..

Posted via CB10
    11-27-16 07:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    I was defending you for a long time but you've lost me. I mean: you really gotta give us more than 'update' and 'soon' if you only show up every once in a blue moon meanwhile advertising your apps on other platforms. Your not HP (*referring to the webOS era*). Why not show us a screenshot of something you've been working on? Whether that's a bug-fix or a new feature. And maybe lay out a release schedule. It doesn't have to be a strict schedule but it at least gives people something to hold on to, something to look forward to.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    MokshVerma likes this.
    11-27-16 04:44 PM
    I am part of some groups on Facebook, I get notified when somebody posted on the group but when I click on that notification it takes me to the group page beginning instead of that particular post is this a Bug?
    12-01-16 05:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Mmmmmhmmmm, yep, okay, sure!
    Vistaus likes this.
    12-01-16 05:48 PM
    Not opening face 10.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-16 12:27 PM
    Not opening face 10.

Posted via CB10
    Recently updated to 10.3.3? Please reinstall

Posted via CB10
    12-02-16 07:33 PM
    I am part of some groups on Facebook, I get notified when somebody posted on the group but when I click on that notification it takes me to the group page beginning instead of that particular post is this a Bug?
    There's no feature for this yet. I'll do my best if I can find a way. But so far it's not possible to be done yet

Posted via CB10
    12-02-16 07:33 PM
    Just bought this as well as the messenger app from the same developer a few weeks ago. Worked great for a few days but I haven't gotten a notification in a couple weeks. Also get html code in the news feeds. Messenger works a little better, but sometimes notifications are delayed.
    Edit: hours after I post this, I start getting double and quadruple notifications for messenger. So I take back what I said about messenger working well.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 413780

Attachment 413784

Attachment 413785

What a waste of ten bucks.
    Last edited by mennonitesausage; 12-08-16 at 06:22 PM.
    12-08-16 11:26 AM
    Just bought this as well as the messenger app from the same developer a few weeks ago. Worked great for a few days but I haven't gotten a notification in a couple weeks. Also get html code in the news feeds. Messenger works a little better, but sometimes notifications are delayed.
    Edit: hours after I post this, I start getting double and quadruple notifications for messenger. So I take back what I said about messenger working well.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 413780

Attachment 413784

Attachment 413785

What a waste of ten bucks.
    Just email [email protected] for a refund. So your money isn't wasted. But the time the notifications are fixed by my partner, you cannot redownload / re buy the app anymore.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 06:32 PM
    Just email [email protected] for a refund. So your money isn't wasted. But the time the notifications are fixed by my partner, you cannot redownload / re buy the app anymore.

Posted via CB10
    So because the apps don't perform like they should. He can't get a refund but once their fixed he can't download to affirm it meets his needs?? That is ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 08:41 PM
3,400 ... 129130131132133 ...