Oliver,

after last update i'm getting duplicate notifications, although i deleted them again and again
    02-11-16 08:20 AM
    Nem, there's a bug within the latest updates comment box. When I tap 'add photo' it diverts me to the sticker store.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    02-11-16 08:45 AM
    I've never had an issue with the stock FB app. What does FB10 do that the stock app doesn't?
    There's a couple of things.
    First that I think of: groups, threaded replies, honour BB10's font size settings. This list is certainly not exhaustive, just what came into my mind immediately.
    C_McD likes this.
    02-11-16 09:06 AM
    Nemory: This was probably mentioned somewhere before, but birthday notifications only show "It's" in the header in HUB though a complete sentence can be seen below that. The stock app would show "It's xxxx birthday today" or something to that effect in the header.
    02-11-16 09:53 AM
    Oliver,

after last update i'm getting duplicate notifications, although i deleted them again and again
    Did you try uninstalling, rebooting the phone, and reinstalling the app? Notifications work fine on my PP.
    02-11-16 09:56 AM

By the way Oliver, many people including myself, have requested that multiple photos in a post should be accessed by swiping between them instead of having to open each one individually. I have not seen you respond to this as yet. Could you please address this issue shortly.

Love the latest update. Works well for me.
    It is mentioned in the FAQ that he is working on that feature.
    02-11-16 10:04 AM
    Sorry to bother you.... has the data drain being fixed?

I've seen many people complaining about 3� for an app..... hey guys, who is willing to work for free?
    Well, compared with Android app it is a little expansive but the developing time is almost the same and the potential customers are 1%
    I agree with Oliver even if I would have added the few basic stickers for free and all of the others upon payment (but this is just an opinion)
    02-11-16 10:30 AM
    Nemory: This was probably mentioned somewhere before, but birthday notifications only show "It's" in the header in HUB though a complete sentence can be seen below that. The stock app would show "It's xxxx birthday today" or something to that effect in the header.
    Agree
    And how I comented, is not showing birthday's of the ACTIVE USER of face10.
    02-11-16 10:50 AM
    When posting, is there a way to select custom filter groups? I can choose "friends, friends of friends, me only, and everyone", and I can select individual recipients, but I've got filters set up for my posts (example: "Not family", "Everyone but coworkers", "People who care about video game stuff", etc. ). I don't see the option to chose any of these lists when posting, have I missed it, or is it a limit of the API?

Posted via CB10
    ferchu likes this.
    02-11-16 12:48 PM
    Thanks a lot Roger.. This is really sad. Users leave a bad review because of the BlackBerry World download error which we developers have zero control.
    Use the Review Removal request mate, people doing that are out of line completely, I had this in Nokia store, the thing should automatically disable the Review add system if there is a install or download error caused by the OS or BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 01:02 PM
    Well, I'm not going to change my opinion either and neither the PRO Features of my app. Goodluck. Thank you.

Note: If you would have just asked a free PRO. I already given you FULL ACCESS. But depends to you too. I've seeded over 200 copies already FULL ACCESS.
    I bought the app because I support native devs. I don't intend to get a free copy. Edit: Thank you for hanging on to bb10 didn't want to sound ungrateful , I'm happy you've changed the description to clarify.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876
    Last edited by Dave Bourque; 02-11-16 at 02:17 PM.
    02-11-16 01:43 PM
    Devs like Nemory are BB10 "saviours". No matter how good, secure and fluid OS is, without updated apps it's worth nothing. Apps must follow service development and API changes and I was really happy when I saw Face10 showed up. I purchased Face10 even if original Facebook app was serving me well, but to support developer I purchased Messenger even if I don't use it and is un installed and I purchased Twittly even if I don�t use it, it is uninstalled. Just to support developer.
    That is my 2 cent and I hope that developers will not give up on BB10. Thanks, Nemory.

Posted via CB10
    mbert and Jahcure like this.
    02-11-16 01:56 PM
    After updating Pro to last upgrade, I don't see the Hub Integration button in settings?

I have provided because I'm using Dark Theme etc al.

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    02-11-16 04:45 PM
    got the new version.. photo comment has been fix, it works now guy and the other issue fix too.. thnks dev, ur very responsive dev.. awesome works!!

BlackBerry z10
    02-11-16 04:53 PM
    got the new version.. photo comment has been fix, it works now guys and the other issue fix too.. thnks dev, ur very responsive dev.. awesome works!!

BlackBerry z10

BlackBerry z10
    02-11-16 04:55 PM
    Face10 - Facebook Alternative Client-img_20160212_073212.jpg

New Face10 v1.3.100 Update now live!

- Can now set APP WALLPAPERS
    - Fixed Add Photo in Comments
    - Fixed Repeated Notifications after Deleting
    - Fixed incorrect profile picture
    - Removed Ads for LITE Users
    - LITE Users can now turn off notifications

Update now: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/59986239/

For Hub Integration Fixes and Improvements to properly propagate. A phone restart is required. If still won’t change. Please uninstall > restart phone > reinstall.

IF YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD. PLEASE DON'T BLAME US. WE DON'T OWN OR MANAGE BLACKBERRY WORLD SERVERS. PLEASE COMPLAIN TO BLACKBERRY.

Thank you very much!

#NemoryStudios #Face10 #BlackBerry
    stuck_788 and Vistaus like this.
    02-11-16 05:35 PM
    Question...

I deleted several notifications in the hub (likes, replies to posts, etc...) earlier today. Now they're all back.
    How can I ensure these don't come back?

Thanks.
    02-11-16 05:44 PM
    being a developer myself i would like to state that i find this complaining about having to pay for this or that feature extremely unfair.

App development is anything but profitable. Building an app like face10 takes many hours. It is then sold for less than $4 each. How many copies does nemory have to sell to break even (by the way given the fact that he builds apps for a rather exotic platform)?

Let's face it - app prices are far too low in general. Paying $4 for face10 is actually quite a bargain, and i am more than glad that somebody out there builds something that fixes far more issues from the blackberry facebook app than it leaves new issues open.
    this is absolutely true... On other platforms prices even ranges so much higher...

Thanks a lot bro
    02-11-16 05:44 PM
    Question...

I deleted several notifications in the hub (likes, replies to posts, etc...) earlier today. Now they're all back.
    How can I ensure these don't come back?

Thanks.
    Please restart phone to properly propagate the changes. Or better: Uninstall > Restart Device > Reinstall
    02-11-16 05:45 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160212_073212.jpg 
Views:	1556 
Size:	162.8 KB 
ID:	390955

New Face10 v1.3.100 Update now live!

- Can now set APP WALLPAPERS
    - Fixed Add Photo in Comments
    - Fixed Repeated Notifications after Deleting
    - Fixed incorrect profile picture
    - Removed Ads for LITE Users
    - LITE Users can now turn off notifications

Update now: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/59986239/

For Hub Integration Fixes and Improvements to properly propagate. A phone restart is required. If still won�t change. Please uninstall > restart phone > reinstall.

IF YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD. PLEASE DON'T BLAME US. WE DON'T OWN OR MANAGE BLACKBERRY WORLD SERVERS. PLEASE COMPLAIN TO BLACKBERRY.

Thank you very much!

#NemoryStudios #Face10 #BlackBerry
    Thanks much for staying with Blackberry.
    The download went fine, unlike the runtime fix which still has network issues.
    02-11-16 06:20 PM
    Oliver: is there a way for there not to be a double post when someone shares another post?

Someone share something...you see the original post plus your friends share post back to back.....kinda annoying....

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 07:21 PM
    Hi Nemory,

Create a new search bar within the face10 app like the original FB.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 08:21 PM
    I can no longer see my profile picture after the last update. Tried re installing/ hard reset and still the same.

I've never been able to see it if I post a status/comment on a friends status.

Also i've noticed that If a friend tags me in something, on the newsfeed, there profile picture appears as blank, even though I can see it if I visit their profile page.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 09:15 PM
    Got the update and notifications are fixed! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 10:28 PM
    Hey Oliver I think found a bug.. in the Web browser win u click the menu one right and click share . To post to face10 it doesn't show the link or page to be shared to post on face10 from the Web browser here some pictures of what I mean as u see win u click share it's blink
    Face10 - Facebook Alternative Client-img_20160211_224649.png
    Face10 - Facebook Alternative Client-img_20160211_224703.png
    Face10 - Facebook Alternative Client-img_20160211_224634.png

Posted via CB10
    lady of the lake likes this.
    02-11-16 10:49 PM
3,400 ... 9293949596 ...