I am looking for an app suggestion. I've looked through the loads of expense apps in BlackBerry World but thought I'd ask for a recommendation.

I have an online business and I want to better track expenses next year as it will become an LLC. I am looking for an app that I can add travel expenses, office expenses, bills, etc. Nothing too elite. Something simple yet effective.

Ideally it would be awesome if the app was available to access online or through an iOS app as my business partner is on iPhone and we both have iPads. We would be able to update it for each other and both have a copy. It's a mess right now as we both use different methods and taxes can be messy. I am hoping to streamline things.

I appreciate any thoughts, suggestions, recommendations!

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 02:34 PM
    Hi, please don't post multiple threads on the same topic.
    I've closed the other thread since this one's in the right place.

Good luck with your business!
    09-02-13 04:58 PM
    How about expensify? It is an android port but they have a version for iOS as well
    09-03-13 12:34 PM
    09-03-13 02:22 PM
    How about expensify? It is an android port but they have a version for iOS as well
    Works awesome for me...I have it on my Old Bold..and travel around the world..Digital receipts makes my life a lot easier. Des currency conversions..options to add Admin %..you customized your categories..everything is online for reporting and submitting..

I'm pretty user they have IOS as well.
    09-03-13 02:28 PM
    You may also try Money One: BlackBerry World - Money One
    10-16-13 08:31 AM