So I was out shopping today, opened up Remember expecting to find my shopping list I created whilst at the comp only to find it hadn't updated.

Luckily I was able to use the Evernote app to get access to my shopping list and tick items off etc

Back home, noticed the app still hadn't sync'd and I don't think theres a way to force sync via Remember, so I removed the account, readded, rebooted, it says Evernote should be available within the Remember app but I don't see anything.

It was working fine before, I hope Evernote haven't killed support for BB10 within Remember by accident when chopping the Playbook.
    01-25-15 02:52 PM
    Mine is working fine.
    01-25-15 04:29 PM
    Had to remove account >
    Re add account >
    Key stage... > revoke access
    Re authorise account

All working fine again on Z10 / 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    01-25-15 05:00 PM
    I'm having the same issue on my Z30. Last sync from remember was 1/19/15... since them nothing in remember is updated. My PC/Online Evernote still sync.

I contacted Evernote via Twitter and they eventually said I needed to go to BB and via Twitter they said I should contact my service provider.

Sigh...
    02-02-15 11:24 PM
    I'm having the same issue on my Z30. Last sync from remember was 1/19/15... since them nothing in remember is updated. My PC/Online Evernote still sync.

I contacted Evernote via Twitter and they eventually said I needed to go to BB and via Twitter they said I should contact my service provider.

Sigh...
    Did you remove evernote from Remember and importantly revoke access, then readd?
    02-03-15 03:04 AM
    You can always force sync by pulling down from the top on the Evernote app and tap sync.
    I always do this whenever I had a new note in Remember app. Just to make sure THAT note synced to the cloud.

Posted via my SEXY RED PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    02-03-15 03:27 AM
    Mr_Zed10,

I've tried this twice on my Z30 and still doesn't bring all the notes over.

All the folder come in, but some of the notes won't.

Worked great for 5 months and then somewhere around the Jan 20 stopped syncing with Remember? This was also about the time they announced they were dropping PB and BB OS7? Wonder if they're connected?
    02-03-15 01:27 PM
    Mr_Zed10,

I've tried this twice on my Z30 and still doesn't bring all the notes over.

All the folder come in, but some of the notes won't.

Worked great for 5 months and then somewhere around the Jan 20 stopped syncing with Remember? This was also about the time they announced they were dropping PB and BB OS7? Wonder if they're connected?
    Hmm it could potentially be connected as that's when I had the problem too, then I created this thread a few days later.

I removed it, re-added, wouldn't work.
    Only when I did revoke access, re-add, did it start to work again.

I do have another ticket open with Evernote though, they are very slow at responding and when they do, it appears as though they struggle with the very basics of the English language to comprehend what I'm trying to discuss, even with screenshots they can't differentiate between the native Blackberry Remember App, and the Native Evernote app.

There's a bug where IF I create a checklist in Evernote on the desktop, the Remember app shows the checklist as all ticked, but the Evernote app correctly shows them as unticked. Awaiting reply from the devs.
    02-03-15 02:13 PM
    Yes, I Revoked once before and then repeated doing it in the sequence you posted.

I'm using Evernote app in the interim. Must be something with my device, Remember and Evernote.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 04:36 PM
    I don't use any task, checkboxes,etc... just notes.

Sigh

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 04:38 PM
    I did a security wipe and now Remember doesn't show a single Evernote folder. The Evernote app itself is fine.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 01:57 AM
    Try revoking access from the evernote website:
    https://www.evernote.com/AuthorizedServices.action

(Account > Settings > Applications ....... Under service > BlackBerry 10 device = Revoke access)
    Reboot handset for good measure
    Re-add account from handset
    02-05-15 02:48 AM
    Somewhere along the way, it started eating data like crazy, so I've deleted the Evernote in Accounts and am just using Evernote app.

It used 40% of my data in three days!

Will try to get by VZW as suggested by BlackBerry Help on twitter. Seriously doubt they'll be able to help, but never know.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 04:50 PM
    My folders are now synching, but...

I too have the problem where every single checkbox in an Evernote list is checked in Remember. Making it uselass as a task list app to 'remember' anything. :/
    02-10-15 04:30 AM
    My folders are now synching, but...

I too have the problem where every single checkbox in an Evernote list is checked in Remember. Making it uselass as a task list app to 'remember' anything. :/
    Yeh this seems broken, the workaround I do is...

- I create my check list on the desktop (cause it easier)
    - I check/uncheck in remember app, and let it sync
    - Works as normal after that

The problem seems to be when sending the values from Evernote to Remember on new checklists, but when you toggle them within Remember it works fine thereon.
    02-10-15 12:46 PM
    I deleted one of my folders in Evernote, reinstalled the Evernote Account and Remember is working/ syncing again.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 02:56 PM