- CrackBerry User
- 14 Posts
ETRAde app is confirmed coming to blackberry 10
im a heavy user of Etrade .....got to keep up to date with my RIMM stocks you know so I contacted etrade in order to see if they were in the process of developing an app for blackberry 10 and here is the response
Thank you for contacting E*TRADE.
I reached out to our Technical Support Group and confirmed that they are currently working on developing a trading platform that will support new Blackberry 10 device. At this point we cannot commit to a definite release date, but we are doing our best to make it happen as soon as possible.
We appreciate you considering us for your investment needs. If you have any additional questions, feel free to call us at 1-800-387-2331 or 1-678-624-6210. We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
E*TRADE Securities LLC
1-800-ETRADE-1 (International 678-624-6210)"
- CrackBerry Master
12-04-12, 11:24 PM #3
- 1,226 Posts
Keep hounding all the sites you want apps for. If there is a demand for people asking for a app they can easily bring one over to bb10. Porting does not take long at all. If no one says anything they will continue to ignore BB till they see it truly is a rebirth.
- CrackBerry Addict
12-05-12, 12:02 AM #4
- 692 Posts
ETRAde app is confirmed coming to blackberry 10sent from anywhere
HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10
9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
- 12-07-12, 05:05 PM #6
Netflix: Offer Support for RIM Blackberry Devices
Hulu: Allow a Hulu Plus app for BlackBerry Playbook and BB10
and of course. . .
Pandora®: Bring App Support to the Blackberry 10 Platform:
http://www.change.org/petitions/pand...medium=twitterVOTE UP THE Z10!!!!!
- Smartphone Rankings | PhoneDog
- Vote for the BlackBerry Z10 for Phone of the Year in the T3 Gadget Awards 2013
- Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!
~*Jack of all trades can still be a master of some (. . .Hopefully)*~
- 12-23-12, 02:41 PM #9
This is great news, I hope there are others like scotrade and TDSent from my NEW PASSPORT
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
- BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) - BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig - BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked) - Blackberry Passport (Unlocked)
- CrackBerry User
12-24-13, 07:20 AM #13
- 23 Posts
Got a reply already...
Thank you for your message regarding E*TRADE mobile access for BB10.
Unfortunately a time line has not been given from the programmers and developers for the application. However, I have submitted your concern and expressed your needs for the use of the application based upon the device you are currently using. Please keep checking back from time to time regarding access.
Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm ET
Technical Support Specialist
E*TRADE Securities, LLC
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-28-14, 09:36 AM #15
- 7 Posts
I realize this is an old thread, but my response from E-Trade was..
"Thank you for your message regarding a mobile application for the Blackberry.
I am not aware of any plans yet for a mobile application for the new Blackberry phone. I forwarded your suggestion to the Product Development Team for future consideration and implementation..."
I'm looking to buy my first smartphone and E-Trade is essential. Has anybody successfully sideloaded E-Trade's Android app?
- By mufc_Nick.C_mufc in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-13, 02:30 PM
- By jamezalexander in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-13, 08:29 PM
- By yabanumay in forum News & RumorsReplies: 80Last Post: 12-08-12, 11:17 PM
- By matthewj555 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-09, 07:50 AM
- By matthewj555 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-09, 07:50 AM