Has anyone successfully restored a backup from Enpass from Dropbox? I just flashed 10.2.0.1791 and my restore of settings botched up my contacts so I need to wipe and my password info is the only thing I really need to restore. However, when I bring up Enpass and go to Backup and Restore, it says I can't restore without wifi on both my phone and laptop???? I was on wifi so that's not the issue. Does anyone know anything about this?
    10-19-13 04:44 PM
    I don't see why you'd need wifi on both your phone and laptop if you've "synced" to dropbox. from what I know, enpass just saves a backup copy to dropbox and retrieves it when when you reinstall enpass - I could be wrong though because I've never tried it.

for "backup and restore", it saves a local copy to your wifi connected pc/laptop - similar to bb link wireless sync. but you would have to have run it at least once to create a backup to restore from. I just created a backup using my playbook and it worked just fine. both your phone and pc/laptop have to be connected via wifi on the same network.

edit: if you log in to drop box, do you see this folder apps>enpass>? that folder contains your enpass app data.
    10-19-13 05:10 PM
    Has anyone successfully restored a backup from Enpass from Dropbox? I just flashed 10.2.0.1791 and my restore of settings botched up my contacts so I need to wipe and my password info is the only thing I really need to restore. However, when I bring up Enpass and go to Backup and Restore, it says I can't restore without wifi on both my phone and laptop???? I was on wifi so that's not the issue. Does anyone know anything about this?
    It seems you picking up wrong option. Just turn on dropbox sync. It will pull all your dropbox data.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 11:35 PM