So when you speak of Pop Ups, can we choose how to size the pop up on the screen, and where to place it? I like popups to be small and subtle.
    03-16-13 11:12 PM
    This simply doesn't work for me.

I use BBM alot and for this app to work properly the Z10 has to have the system notifications turned off. The app doesn't provide audio/ vibrate alerts for BBM and so it renders the app useless for anyone who wants to use it.

Is there a way round this at all?

I just hope BeBuzz doesn't take too long or BB to introduce background apps.
    You still use System notification for BBM. HUB++ is currently available for Messages (emails) and Text, and custom notification for Work Email, Facebook/Twitter to some extent (account level only). If you have any confusion and need clarification, feel free to send an email to support @ devcellent .com, and we would be happy to help.
    RichardAitch likes this.
    03-16-13 11:12 PM
    So when you speak of Pop Ups, can we choose how to size the pop up on the screen, and where to place it? I like popups to be small and subtle.
    Unfortunately, the popup cannot be customized the way you are referring. We exactly wanted to do that, but given current available APIs to 3rd party app, it is not possible. Please refer to our screenshot/description at BB world for further reference.
    03-16-13 11:47 PM
    You still use System notification for BBM. HUB++ is currently available for Messages (emails) and Text, and custom notification for Work Email, Facebook/Twitter to some extent (account level only). If you have any confusion and need clarification, feel free to send an email to support @ devcellent .com, and we would be happy to help.
    Many thanks dev. I didn't know I could do this. Will test.

Cheers

Rich
    03-17-13 09:50 AM
    Thanks for the great app. The only feature i can only expect now is supporting BBM

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 12:40 PM
    Thanks for the great app. The only feature i can only expect now is supporting BBM

Posted via CB10
    Rest assured that once the API is available, we will implement that.
    LuayS likes this.
    03-18-13 03:01 PM
    How do you customize the LED color? I just bought it.
    03-23-13 01:24 PM
    How do you customize the LED color? I just bought it.
    You can set it at account level on the Accounts tab, and as well as using a filter on the Filters table.

- Select the account for which you want to set the LED, from the account pull-down menu
    - Select the LED color or predefined pattern, even compose your own by selecting the User Defined option.
    - Click on the Save button on the top right corner, and you are done

The filter based works in the same way. However, in this case, you can make it more fine grained, e.g., assign from address, subject, etc.

You can refer to the thread below on CB where one of our users thankfully added a video tutorial.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...review-784239/
    03-23-13 08:45 PM
    You can set it at account level on the Accounts tab, and as well as using a filter on the Filters table.

- Select the account for which you want to set the LED, from the account pull-down menu
    - Select the LED color or predefined pattern, even compose your own by selecting the User Defined option.
    - Click on the Save button on the top right corner, and you are done

The filter based works in the same way. However, in this case, you can make it more fine grained, e.g., assign from address, subject, etc.

You can refer to the thread below on CB where one of our users thankfully added a video tutorial.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...review-784239/
    Yeah I figured it out...I think I had a few minor suggestions in another thread about this app, lol. Let me see if I can find it.

Here they are: Is there anyway you can just have the message notification sound and then have it turn off when the user swipes to to see the message?

What I mean is my notification sound continues to repeat when I have it customized to repeat once and won't turn off until I start typing to that person who sent me something. Little annoying. ( I know we have to swipe Up from the lock screen to turn off the sound, but what if we are already texting. I would have to peak and see who it's from, and press the Lock button on my screen and then have to swipe up to turn it off.) Can you figure out a way around this?

Oh and a way to Edit Filters....Sometimes i want to change it and I don't want to use the delete.
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 03-25-13 at 03:17 AM.
    03-24-13 12:18 AM
    Are y'all going to input a Missed Calls/Incoming Calls feature?
    Spawn12 likes this.
    03-25-13 10:36 AM
    A few more suggestions for the dev, options for incoming and missed call led colours would be something that id like to see. Also if possible a blinking led for network coverage ie blinks the led any colour you want when you have network coverage and when you dont, the led doesnt flash. Dont know if thats possible with the API's available??
    Would like to see an option to backup to sd card if possible, that way when your doing a software update or a reload of the OS, your settings are automatically saved and can be restored.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    03-25-13 11:47 AM
    Are y'all going to input a Missed Calls/Incoming Calls feature?
    What we have found is that, BBM calls and phones would generate the same notifications based on current available APIs. We are doing our investigation to come up with a better solution.
    Thanks for your patience.
    03-25-13 12:30 PM
    Is there a way for Hub++ to recognize the profile in use and act accordingly?

So if I set through main settings to be silent I want Hub++ to also be silent..

Maybe make it customisable at each level. An option to override system, for example I could want a filter rule to apply even if I'm set to Vibrate

Posted via CB10
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    03-25-13 12:38 PM
    Is there a way for Hub++ to recognize the profile in use and act accordingly?
    Looks like this was already answered, sorry about that. Too bad BlackBerry doesn't reveal profile status. Hopefully that changes as it seems as though they may implement more granular profile settinga.

Any chance time based rules could be created? Like I don't want to be alerted for some things at night

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    03-25-13 08:13 PM
    I use HUB++ and i really like it, but I have a little problem.
    Currently my phone vibrates when I receiving a call between 0830 and 1730. After 1730 it is rings fine, BUT how can I set up individual ringtones for contacts? I can't find any option for that.
    Could you please help me out with this?

Thanks
    09-16-14 07:40 AM
    I use HUB++ and i really like it, but I have a little problem.
    Currently my phone vibrates when I receiving a call between 0830 and 1730. After 1730 it is rings fine, BUT how can I set up individual ringtones for contacts? I can't find any option for that.
    Could you please help me out with this?

Thanks
    Individual ringtone per contact will be available in OS 10.3. Thanks for your patience and support.
    09-17-14 04:23 AM
41 12