Hi Guys
    since access to BBW is blocked in my country for some reasons, i wanted to know is there any way that i can download apps from appworld on my pc and then install them on my z10?
    i can use vpn on my pc and i can access to the website but i don't know how to download apps from website, when i click on download this message come :
    Install on your smartphone
    WhatsApp Messenger

A message has been sent to your BlackBerry 10 smartphone to install this item. To continue, check your BlackBerry 10 smartphone now.
    It may take up to a minute or two for the message to arrive. Your BlackBerry 10 smartphone must be turned on and have network connectivity to receive the message. If the message does not arrive, please launch BlackBerry World on your smartphone to find the content you are looking for.
    Once downloaded, you can only open the item on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    help plzzzz
    06-18-14 03:08 AM
    You can't download BlackBerry 10 apps from BlackBerry World through your PC. The only solution would be to subscribe to a VPN service that supports the protocols that BlackBerry 10 uses. I'd recommend Witopia or Purevpn. They have detailed tutorials on how to set up their VPN on BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    06-18-14 03:17 AM
    You can't download BlackBerry 10 apps from BlackBerry World through your PC. The only solution would be to subscribe to a VPN service that supports the protocols that BlackBerry 10 uses. I'd recommend Witopia or Purevpn. They have detailed tutorials on how to set up their VPN on BB10 devices.

I'm afraid these vpns don't work in my country, I tried bucklor vpn and it didn't work, but i'm not sure abour witopia and purevpn, can I trust it and buy an account? Will it work?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 04:59 AM
    I'm afraid these vpns don't work in my country, I tried bucklor vpn and it didn't work, but i'm not sure abour witopia and purevpn, can I trust it and buy an account? Will it work?

Posted via CB10
    I don't see any reason why they wouldn't work, as long as you set it up correctly.

06-18-14 05:21 AM
    OP just download APKs. You can't download onto your PC.

Go on your PC and down load Snap from these forums then Sideload it. That will bring Google Play to your phone

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 08:38 AM