I have multiple email addresses on my z10. I associated my BlackBerry Travel account with my primary email (personal), but sometimes I go on work trips and the notifications for those are sent to my work email. I can't seem to find a way to get the app to scan multiple emails or associate multiple emails with a single BlackBerry Travel account. Am I missing something very obvious?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 03:42 PM
    I have multiple email addresses on my z10. I associated my BlackBerry Travel account with my primary email (personal), but sometimes I go on work trips and the notifications for those are sent to my work email. I can't seem to find a way to get the app to scan multiple emails or associate multiple emails with a single BlackBerry Travel account. Am I missing something very obvious?

Posted via CB10
    Hi!
    I don't think it scans multiple accts. SO what I do is resend the email with the info to the acct registered with BB Travel. It will populate with the info from there.
    06-09-13 03:53 PM
    I thought I saw an option to add multiple emails in the settings menu before, but can't find it now. It would be helpful to have the ability to scan multiple email accounts though. It's tedious but you could also forward emails from your work account to your personal address and/or have an automated forwarding system set up to send it to the unique email account for your Travel account (it's a weird-looking name that it develops for you when you set up the app).
    06-09-13 03:59 PM
    Thanks guys. Sorry to hear it doesn't support multiple emails - that seems like a pretty obvious feature!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 04:01 PM
    If you go to the BlackBerry Travel website you can add in your other email addresses. I believe it scans all incoming emails and if it's on the watch list it gets forwarded for processing.

I've got about 4 addresses in mine and had to close 2 of the accounts so I could have all of them under one account.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    00stryder likes this.
    06-09-13 04:02 PM
    Yes it's via the website, I have it scan my work and personal email accounts.
    Hth

Posted from my Z10 with CB10
    06-09-13 04:10 PM
    If you go to the BlackBerry Travel website you can add in your other email addresses. I believe it scans all incoming emails and if it's on the watch list it gets forwarded for processing.

I've got about 4 addresses in mine and had to close 2 of the accounts so I could have all of them under one account.

Ah via the website!!!! That's great news!! Thank you

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-09-13 04:22 PM

Awesome to know, thanks!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!
    06-09-13 04:33 PM
    Yes but I have found that it only actually a) scans the e-mail account associated with your BBID, and b) only places the calendar items into the account associated with your bbid.

Essentially, my bbid is my personal e-mail account. The bulk of my travel, and it's a LOT, is for work. It doesn't show up in my work calendar which makes sharing my calendar with remote teams IMPOSSIBLE and it's a pain in the ***.

It worked flawlessly on OS7. Scanned multiple accounts, didn't fuss with anything but one calendar. Now - pain in the ***.
    07-17-13 01:51 PM
    I added my work account to my personal profile today using the website and it added a trip I had sitting in there to my calendar on the BB. It hasn't synced with the outlook calendar (yet). I'm not sure if it will.
    12-06-13 05:28 PM