- CrackBerry User
- 37 Posts
Docs To Go with Google Docs support
Has anyone heard if BB10 will include a Docs To Go version that will integrate with Google Docs and other cloud storage? It would be great to have the same functionality as the Android full version of Documents To Go.
I have Files and Folders for Playbook but it isn't ideal to edit Google Docs as you have to manually move files around.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-12-13, 01:58 PM #2
- 1,939 Posts
Files and folders is great on my PlayBook, but cloud storage and online document editing just feels like something that should be native to the "get things done" OS.
I sometimes edit text on spreadsheets using Simple Browser for the PlayBook to log into Google docs.
I'm surprised to hear that docs to go is better on android than on playbook, since I thought RIM acquired part of that company.
- 01-12-13, 02:07 PM #4
I use the dropbox app on my playbook to share my beats with people. Works great. I also use winamp which works perfectly with dropbox to play said files if I want. Also use files and folders. Lots of things can be done on the playbook for cloud stuff. Also have skydrive app and a "foldersync" app.
- 01-12-13, 02:11 PM #5
Another way to add 500gb's of storage to the playbook is Seagate goflex satellite wireless hard drive. PlayBook browser and simple browser plus work great for accessing and streaming the videos I have stored. The playbook browser also works fine for accessing Web interface for dropbox or other cloud solutions.
- By IvanAMANation in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-11, 02:18 PM
- By calhoun in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-11, 02:11 AM
- By calhoun in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-11, 02:11 AM
- By bigalchap in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-17-08, 09:33 AM
- By nicsneed in forum SprintReplies: 11Last Post: 07-03-08, 05:56 PM