Do apps need a special attention for Passport layout?
    05-15-15 09:41 PM
    Interesting question. Are you asking users if they would like apps better with a special Passport layout or if one needs to be used in order to create apps? Because as far as I know... you're a developer and should know Passport apps need to be scaled correctly.
    05-15-15 10:02 PM
    Its not just about scale. There's the issue of dimension, pixel resolution and hardware differences. As APIs become updated, managing different device form factors and functionality may become more difficult.

Posted via CB10
    AHAMTECH likes this.
    05-18-15 11:03 AM
    Interesting question. Are you asking users if they would like apps better with a special Passport layout or if one needs to be used in order to create apps? Because as far as I know... you're a developer and should know Passport apps need to be scaled correctly.
    i'm getting feedback from users - do they find the passport layout to be too big that apps end up not using all available space.
    06-08-15 01:21 AM
    Native apps: I haven't noticed that. Most apps scale well and I have never got the feeling that there's large empty areas in the Passport. As long as developers use design units in the SDK instead of absolute positioning (discouraged), there should be absolutely no issue.

Android apps: A good few have minor problems in the Passport. Candy Crush Saga comes to mind: in some levels, two of the panels (score and candy) overlap a bit. Very minor issue, but it is there.
    06-08-15 03:32 AM