Being able to see pics I have been tagged in would be nice too. Or my GF for that matter. A lot of people take cute pics of our twins and tag us in them. Would be nice to be able to save them to our phones for backgrounds and cropping, etc
    02-09-13 07:16 PM
    Im gettin used to the Facebook mobile site i think is way better than Facebook App in any BB version...that sucks!!
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    02-09-13 10:52 PM
    anybody remember that post a while back of these two guys that created an HTML5 facebook app. i think they did it to prove that HTML5 is ready to be fully utilized.
    Wish we could get that version lol...
    02-10-13 11:38 AM
    I would really like chat built into it like we had with the old Facebook for BB apps.

You know where you can see who's online and then click on their name and talk to them, i think it's ridiculous they took away that function.
    meganVee likes this.
    02-10-13 02:26 PM
    A couple things I am wondering. Why doesn't Facebook develop their in house app for BlackBerry? Like they never have and I don't understand this. Also Facebook for BB10 I can not view photos that I have been tagged in. Which is really annoying since I don't post photos I rely on others to tag me for me to get photos on facebook. They really need to show tagged photos, and really need the Facebook official version for BB10.

I am starting to wonder if Facebook, Twitter, linked in don't even want to develop for BlackBerry and that's why they have to develop their own. Save resources and get the official mobile apps from the companies!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 03:55 PM
    I'm curious... (and I ask bc I really don't know). How does the Facebook app for Bb10 compare to other platforms?
    Compared to iOS, it's just as smooth, but pictures take longer to load, there are more browser redirects (but I'm sure a lot of those, like groups, are coming soon).
    Compared to Android, the BB10 version is significantly smoother, but again, pictures take longer to load, and there are more browser redirects.

Compared to both of those, chat is missing (BB waiting for Facebook to release their chat app for BB10 like they did for BB OS?), and if you are in the messages view (reading a message someone sent you), new messages will not show up automatically even though the notification comes through, and you can see the message by peeking. You have to back out of messages to the news feed and then come back in order to see the newest message. Another bug is that replying to a message from the hub doesn't work. It just shows a red clock and nothing happens

I am starting to wonder if Facebook, Twitter, linked in don't even want to develop for BlackBerry and that's why they have to develop their own. Save resources and get the official mobile apps from the companies!
    Please don't say things until you understand them and are sure about them. 1) The Twitter, and LinkedIn apps are both made by their respective companies, not Blackberry, and 2) Facebook has made BB applications in the past. In fact, the Facebook Messenger app on legacy BBOS devices is made by Facebook, not Blackberry. I don't think we have any indication that Facebook will not release their messenger app to Blackberry.

Also, the Facebook app on Windows Phone is made by Microsoft, so different companies building the apps themselves isn't just a Blackberry thing. At least this way, we get features like contact sync, which facebook has blocked on Android due to a dispute between them and Google...

I do agree with you that Facebook is being a B**** for not creating the app themselves.
    02-10-13 10:24 PM
    anybody remember that post a while back of these two guys that created an HTML5 facebook app. i think they did it to prove that HTML5 is ready to be fully utilized.
    You can have that version, just point your browser here: Fastbook
    02-10-13 10:27 PM
    I'm disappointed that I cannot see any comments on fb posts and pics on the fb app with the new BB10. It shows me that there are comments, but when clicking on that nothing shows. Ive just transitioned from an old Curve to the new 10 and did not have any of these issues on the the curve. Whats up with that?
    02-18-13 12:51 AM
    I'm disappointed that I cannot see any comments on fb posts and pics on the fb app with the new BB10. It shows me that there are comments, but when clicking on that nothing shows. Ive just transitioned from an old Curve to the new 10 and did not have any of these issues on the the curve. Whats up with that?
    Hmmm. I just went into FB on my Z10, clicked on a "comment", and what it did was open up a new page with the post and all of the comments. Now, it doesn't show the comments "in line" (i.e., on the timeline page), but I could see that getting messy and I don't mind the way they did it here.
    02-18-13 12:57 AM
    I see comments on my app. Wish we could save pictures by long pressing and also wish we could share pictures as well. I especially would like to be able to save. Chat would also be great and not via messages. That is rather annoying.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10!!!
    02-23-13 09:46 PM
    They need to send a update ASAP for us and the time line on this app sucks praying for update soon

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:39 PM
    I don't like the FB app to be honest. I have tried logging out of it but it asks me if I want to delete my account. Anyone else have this?
    02-24-13 05:36 AM
    Can someone tell me if you can view a fullsite by just using the browser? What sort of things that you can't do on the fullsite that a mobile site can do? TIA
    02-24-13 03:20 PM
    Sucks! Old facebook on previous OS's was way easier to use.... So dissapointed. Liked that birthdays popped up so you could leave posts directly from the pop up... Should be a chat within the app itself... Main news feed bites ***, you cant see much at all and keeps showing old posts of my own... etc. etc.
    03-05-13 10:36 AM
    **** no

Facebook itself tried to rely on the html5version and it ducked so bad they decided to do it natively on Android and ios.

Posted from BlackBerry Z10 using CB10
    03-08-13 08:00 AM
    The fault is not from RIM, rather its from facebook because facebook didn't make some api available for developers. For example, there was previously no api to unfriend a friend, so previous versions of facebook application didn't have this function until the api was created.
    08-11-13 12:20 PM
    BBRY has come a long way in adding many of the missing features. I'm hoping they will add the ability to approve timeline pictures and tags are that up for review.
    08-12-13 12:27 AM
    I do prefer the BB10 app over the legacy BlackBerry app because when you shared a post it wud come up showing a link and the post look ugly compared to how other iOS and android users can share a link...however as much as I like the look and feel of this app compared to the old one, I hate that share is now available and I have to go to the mobile site which looks exactly the same only with the function to share....and it still kills me that we still can't tag friends in a comment like other OS users...that's been too long without that useful feature and it sucks big time imo

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 09:33 AM
43 12