Just a quick post on a new twitter client I just found. It showed up when I changed the ' sort' to new. I was using ubersocial before I got my Z10, and missed it this past week..... anyway it's called Twidere. Check it out. Two tips 1) ignore the delete your other client statement on first start up (I had not problems) and 2) when first use it, hit each icon at the top and you will only see a blank screen, so just pull down to refresh for the first time and it loads. Good luck and enjoy.

PS. just found it a short time ago but seems to have more options than the regular twitter client... and it is free

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 07:46 PM
    Android app? Ehhh...
    02-11-13 07:54 PM
    I tried Neatly first after the video on the CB front page, and couldn't get on with its black interface or its apparent inability to do anything. Theres a free launcher that opens tweetdeck in the browser, but its not particularly usable, so, like the OP, I stumbled across Twidere. It's an android app and occasionally laggy, doesn't integrate with the hub and doesn't override the notifications despite having a section for it, but it does work well, updates in the background, has spam reporting, autocomplete on names, and shows retweets in green.
    02-14-13 04:43 AM
    I found the best is simply the twitter.com

It works brilliantly on the Z10.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 07:44 AM
    Yes I agree the Web page seems the best option, considering the time they had the twitter app is really disappointing.
    I hate to say it but I also use an app on ios called tweetbot and developers should use this as a reference point its outstanding.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 02:59 AM