BlackBerry World is the first App Store where I feel that my money is being appreciated by the developers and the community as a whole and therefore I am happy so spend money on good apps.

In the Play store I have just punched one single game once and have always decided against purchasing an interesting app since it felt that any other day I will be able to get a free equivalent.

Somehow the advertising of the apps is much better on the landing page and I feel as I would be in a professional environment where I get what I pay for.
    On top of that I actually would like to spend money on some amazing free versions!

This behaviour is completely new to me and is it just because I like supporting underdogs and turned into a fanboy or do you guys share that experience?

However I have no clue how refunds work....something I didn't have to think about yet...

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 11:52 AM
    Its probably down to choice limitation.There's so many apps in those other stores that you end up only paying for apps that come with a services.

Here app amount is limited.The free apps are not many ,not native and not as good as the paid ones which are native and awesome a high% of the time.
    06-06-13 12:04 PM
    True. I rather pay for quality and know that is serves a purpose.... Somehow the amazing browser made me require less apps as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:15 PM