- CrackBerry Abuser
03-17-2013, 11:09 AM #5
- 251 Posts
I tried it, it works great. One problem though, it doesn't use any periods or commas. Which makes it ok for messaging, but not very good for documents or emails. Is there a way to turn on periods and commas? Or do you have to say something where you want a period, like 'stop' or 'period' or something like that?
I have not been able to figure out special characters, punctuation or new line, but in regards to voice to text recognition, I was pleasantly surprised at how well or works. Maybe that other stuff will come with an update.
But it is much easier to use than on the s3, where I have to do some swipe motion and then select voice and then I could start, whereas with this I can just hold down the button and good to go
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Genius
03-19-2013, 02:14 PM #9
- 1,601 Posts
Completely agree. For quick bbms and texts, I find it to be about 99% accurate.
For longer bits of text, I find it is quicker to just tap in a couple of quick edits for commas, periods etc.
Posted via CB10Patrick from Calgary
Z10 STL100-3, OS version 10.2.1.1925
PB 64 GB, OS version 184.108.40.2066
- By jfenton57 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:56 AM
- By Berryman in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2009, 09:14 PM
- By Jstiner in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2008, 10:58 AM
- By Prototype11 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2008, 12:11 PM
- By supercarl in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2008, 08:34 AM