Good day

What kind of apps are you missing out on your device let me know I want to develop free app that users are missing out on!

Reply on here or send me PM if you got great Idea

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and R Field like this.
    07-03-13 12:42 PM
    Hello and welcome,

Id like to see a better picture gallery app, the native one is terrible to say the least.

Anything on a productivity basis is always welcomed.
    bermie2000 likes this.
    07-03-13 12:49 PM
    How about an app to download and apply album art?

Posted using my Q10 via CB10
    Mecca EL, araskin and R Field like this.
    07-03-13 01:20 PM
    Donno man just make something and keep it free lol hardly anythings free on app world

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 01:30 PM
    Yes an app to put your own album art would be great

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 01:30 PM
    Zello

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 01:35 PM
    I already paid for my Data Usage Monitor because there was no free app available. Maybe that would be a good idea?

Or a proper working Facebook chat app? I know we can still chat through the hub too, but we still have to go to the website to see who's online. To have an app, that would be awesome.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 01:55 PM
    The best apps I had on my last iphone was:

World Atlas national gographic
    Ibirdcanada
    Laroussedictionary in french
    Hachettefrench dictionary
    YouTube recorder
    Mosalingua
    La Presse mobile
    Kijiji apps
    Ebay native apps
    Netflix
    Canadian Tire apps
    Home dpt apps
    Unimat Apps
    I dogs
    Costco
    Rona
    Banque Nationale
    Desjardins accesD
    Jean-Coutu
    I cats

We need more beautiful apps for BlackBerry Z10 ! Give me those apps and I will forget my Iphone !

Why iphone is so popular that's because there is apps for everythings blackberry 10 is way behind !

Comment pouvons-nous inciter les gens quitter iphone et android si nous offrons moins d'apps chez BlackBerry ?

Oui le systme d'exploitation Bb10 est super mais c'est maintenant le temps de miser sur les applications !

Qu'allons-nous faire devant des gros joueurs comme Apple avec ces phones,ipads,ipods?

The playbook is death !

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 05:46 PM
    I would pay for a good media hub player.
    Media being picture, music or video.
    Pull or link in media from different sources. (local,cloud, pc, server, playbook, internet....)
    Arrange and display in a customisable way.
    Able to play all formats.
    Able to stream(play to) other devices.
    Able to stream from other devices.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 06:51 PM
    I would pay for an app like the Top Model app that allows clients to sign model releases on my phone.

Posted via CB10 ~ visit my portrait channel C0011B779
    07-03-13 08:39 PM
    Since you are into making free apps, I suggest making a third party vine or instagram client. This will appease the masses I believe. If you are able to of course. An instagram third party client will be harder because the features like registration and uploading pictures are not available in the Instagram API. If you know a way around this, then I say go for this first. However, I do believe vine provides some API for third party developers (not too sure). Because WP has a couple of vine clients already. So yeah that's just my idea. Overall, I think you should make third party apps for some the big name apps that we are missing.
    07-04-13 02:09 AM
    FLASH SMS app for bb10 please, I would pay for it

I don't drink anymore........ or any less, double scotch please
    07-04-13 02:14 AM
    For me. Barclays Banking App, BlackBerry Podcasts and Kaspersky Mobile Security. I mention the mobile security app mainly because of the ability to block unsolicited texts and calls as well as the ability to locate, remote wipe missing phone as well as remote backup. I believe Snap Secure had a similar app for BBOS.
    07-04-13 02:38 AM
    Since you are into making free apps, I suggest making a third party vine or instagram client. This will appease the masses I believe. If you are able to of course. An instagram third party client will be harder because the features like registration and uploading pictures are not available in the Instagram API. If you know a way around this, then I say go for this first. However, I do believe vine provides some API for third party developers (not too sure). Because WP has a couple of vine clients already. So yeah that's just my idea. Overall, I think you should make third party apps for some the big name apps that we are missing.
    I'm in the works already to make Instagram client should be done soon!

Vine I like that idea I will check out the API

Keep ideas coming If you want to keep it private just PM

Thanks for the input guys!
    R Field likes this.
    07-04-13 08:10 AM
    How about an app that let's us video record what ever we do in our phone? Like taking a screen shot but instead a video!

Posted via CB10
    Stephen Severino likes this.
    07-04-13 09:15 AM
    I'm in the works already to make Instagram client should be done soon!

Vine I like that idea I will check out the API

Keep ideas coming If you want to keep it private just PM

Thanks for the input guys!

That's good to hear. How are you intending to get past the API limitations on registration and uploading pictures? Figured out a workaround?
    07-04-13 10:56 AM
    Any way to make a equalizer for the music app?

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    07-04-13 12:36 PM
    My interest (and a couple of others in the following post) would like to see a business scheduling app like described here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...g-apps-816736/

One that would be straight forward and allow contacts to be added to an appointment in the calendar without sending out email invitations.
    It's pretty well described in the postings. If it is something you'd want to do I'll be happy to provide some additional input for consideration.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 12:56 PM
    An app that can make a .gif file. Well I don't know when will I use a gif file but that would be awesome right?

Posted using The Z10
    07-04-13 01:24 PM
    How about a free LED light manager app as well as data manager app?? I really need a Google Drive client too!!!
    07-04-13 01:40 PM
    How about an app lock or folder lock app??
    07-04-13 01:41 PM
    How about a free LED light manager app as well as data manager app?? I really need a Google Drive client too!!!
    Google drive? I think that's supported in Play cloud 10 app, no?

Posted using The Z10
    07-04-13 02:06 PM
    Maybe this is a little bit too much, but:

what about an app that allows you to use your phone as a pc-screen-extension.
    I have 2 Screens on my desk and my phone is standing right between them and sometimes i wish i could use it as a third one, so that I can work an the 2 big screens and put a movie player, a music player or a chat windows on it. it would be ok if it has to be connected through usb.

some years ago i used a programme to let my laptop be my third monitor and it worked quiet well through WiFi. But actually I dont know what the name of this tool was.
    07-04-13 02:12 PM
    A good text to speech app that can read the whole hub notifications

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 05:16 PM
    How about an app that let's us video record what ever we do in our phone? Like taking a screen shot but instead a video!

Posted via CB10
    Not possible with the current APIs, but it will be soon (August I think is when the devs can start)
    07-04-13 06:19 PM
37 12