Has anyone gotten laid from using this app?
    Cant say from dater because I stopped using it long time ago, I dont kiss and tell but surely Tinder is a good time investment. To avoid wasting time escalate quickly: get the phone number within the first two/three messages and arrange a date shortly after the first text to her number.
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    06-25-15 12:42 PM
    I like the revamped app. I only haven't been able to restore my pro purchase.

Posted with my PassPort
    Working on a fix bro , sorry for the issues

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-25-15 07:11 PM
    Has anyone gotten laid from using this app?

Posted via CB10
    Not a single one bro

06-25-15 07:12 PM
    I've gotten similar funkyness. It'll also show that I've sent a message twice, but then if I restart the app it may remove that double message entirely, or just show one. It's not very consistent.
    Can you give me steps to replicate exactly? Cause I can't and so I can fix it. Thank you

06-25-15 07:13 PM
    Tried the app out as well. Seems like an issue with the messaging part. Doesnt show when messages come in, but if i send messages using the tinder app it shows them. I'll try to get a screenshot.

Edit:

Here's the chats in the wrong order and times wrong:

Attachment 359248

I tried to take a screenshot of the chats themselves but when i close the app and reload it shows the messages i received, but now it doesnt show the messages i sent...

Also, can you make this notification disappear after a few seconds? It's kinda annoying because it keeps popping up:

Attachment 359249
    The fake location pop-up? It's fixed in latest update. Please update

Gonna fix other issues thank you

anon(5906760) likes this.
    06-25-15 07:14 PM
    Some of the matches disappear on upgrade of the application or randomly need a proper button to refresh otherwise you will loose your matches.
    06-27-15 09:03 AM
    Ever since i've updated to 2.07 or 2.08 (I'm not sure exactly when it started), I have this one girl who keeps re-appearing whether I like or "nope" her. I tried re-installing but it seems my previous choices were lost or forgotten because girls that I saw in the past few days re-appeared although I remember either liking them or "nope"ing them.

TL;DR : it seems choices aren't remembered by the app

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 08:54 AM
    I get the same issue. Same ugly chick keeps showing up every time. Hahah....

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 01:48 PM
    Ever since i've updated to 2.07 or 2.08 (I'm not sure exactly when it started), I have this one girl who keeps re-appearing whether I like or "nope" her. I tried re-installing but it seems my previous choices were lost or forgotten because girls that I saw in the past few days re-appeared although I remember either liking them or "nope"ing them.

TL;DR : it seems choices aren't remembered by the app

Posted via CB10
    2.0.900 fixes the not passing to server issues. Please update. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 02:41 AM
    Dater - Native Tinder Client for BlackBerry 10-img_20150709_105014.png

Check Out TechCraze
    07-09-15 04:50 AM
    App is really slow and just hangs at times. Any bugs and speed updates anytime soon?

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    07-09-15 02:19 PM
    When will the time stamp for the messages be fixed? also when are you going to implement the km option for distance? I don't deal in Miles nor do I care to. that's been on the to-do list for a long while now
    07-13-15 08:49 AM
    Dater - Native Tinder Client for BlackBerry 10-wtf1.pngDater - Native Tinder Client for BlackBerry 10-wtf2.png

The timestamps are all ****ed up. Are the matches supposed to show up in chronological order (based on the last message sent in the conversation)? If so, that is not working for me. Also, why no kilometers yet?

If it helps, I'm using this on the Classic (which also means no beta zone).

Thanks for your time!
    07-13-15 09:27 PM
    Hi guys, can anyone tell me how to change my own profile text and/or picture? Maybe that I'm a little bit blind, but I do not find any option to change it. Thx :-)
    07-23-15 10:51 AM
    Hey guys. Does anyone know how to clear the cache of the dater app?

Posted with my PassPort
    08-26-15 02:50 AM
440 ... 161718